Joshua M Polster
Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Relationship between humeral torsion and injury in professional baseball pitchersJoshua M Polster
Imaging Institute, Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Avenue, A21, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Am J Sports Med 41:2015-21. 2013..High levels of humeral torsion allow baseball pitchers to achieve maximum external rotation in the late cocking phase of pitching with lower twisting and shear forces on the long head of the biceps tendon and rotator cuff tendons...
- Shoulder MRI: what do we miss?Joshua M Polster
Cleveland Clinic Imaging Institute, 9500 Euclid Ave, A21, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 195:577-84. 2010....
- Three-dimensional volume-rendering computed tomography for measuring humeral versionJoshua M Polster
Imaging Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
J Shoulder Elbow Surg 19:899-907. 2010..This study evaluated a new technique, 3-dimensional (3D) volume rendering, for measuring humeral version...
- Rheumatoid arthritis: evaluation with contrast-enhanced CT with digital bone maskingJoshua M Polster
Department of Radiology, Cleveland Clinic Imaging Institute, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Radiology 252:225-31. 2009..Moderate to high agreement between CT and MR imaging findings for synovitis and tenosynovitis was demonstrated, which suggests that this technique may be an acceptable alternative to MR imaging in the evaluation of rheumatoid arthritis...
- MRI and gross anatomy of the iliopsoas tendon complexJoshua M Polster
Section of Musculoskeletal Radiology, Department of Radiology, Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Avenue, A21, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Skeletal Radiol 37:55-8. 2008..The objective was to explain the anatomic basis of a longitudinal cleft of increased signal in the iliopsoas tendon seen on hip MR arthrograms...
- MRI of the knee ligaments and menisci: comparison of isotropic-resolution 3D and conventional 2D fast spin-echo sequences at 3 TNaveen Subhas
Cleveland Clinic Imaging Institute, 9500 Euclid Ave, A21, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 197:442-50. 2011....
- CT arthrography: in vitro evaluation of single and dual energy for optimization of techniqueNaveen Subhas
Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Skeletal Radiol 39:1025-31. 2010..In this in-vitro study, the SECT 80 kVp CT arthrography technique was superior to currently performed 120 and 140 kVP SECT techniques and DECT...
- Accuracy of MRI in the diagnosis of meniscal tears in older patientsNaveen Subhas
Imaging Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH 44120, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 198:W575-80. 2012..The objective of our study was to determine the accuracy of MRI in diagnosing meniscal tears in older patients and the frequency with which abnormal MRI findings correlate with degeneration, fraying, and tears at arthroscopy...
- Failure with continuity in rotator cuff repair "healing"Jesse A McCarron
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Cleveland Clinic, Ohio 44195, USA
Am J Sports Med 41:134-41. 2013....
- Vacuum phenomenon: prevalence and appearance in the knee with 3 T magnetic resonance imagingFlavia A Sakamoto
Imaging Institute, A21, Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Skeletal Radiol 40:1275-85. 2011..To determine the prevalence of vacuum phenomenon (VP) in the knee on magnetic resonance (MR) images, describe the imaging features that characterize VP, and assess how often VP mimics pathological knee lesions...
- Comparison of MR arthrography with arthroscopy of the hip for the assessment of intra-articular loose bodiesAndrew C Neckers
Columbus Radiology Corporation, 471 E Broad St, Suite 1500, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
Skeletal Radiol 36:963-7. 2007..To assess the specificity and sensitivity of MR arthrography of the hip in comparison with arthroscopy for the evaluation of intra-articular loose bodies...