H C Moore
Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Electroencephalogram power changes as a correlate of chemotherapy-associated fatigue and cognitive dysfunctionHalle C F Moore
The Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
Support Care Cancer 22:2127-31. 2014..In this pilot study, we assessed the value of electroencephalogram (EEG) power measurements as a means to evaluate physical and mental fatigue associated with chemotherapy...
- Fertility and the impact of systemic therapy on hormonal status following treatment for breast cancerH C Moore
Department of Hematology and Medical Oncology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Curr Oncol Rep 2:587-93. 2000..Pregnancy after breast cancer is a realistic consideration for some breast cancer survivors and is not clearly detrimental to either the mother or her offspring...
- Managing menopause after breast cancer: balancing risks and benefitsH C Moore
Department of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, OH 44195, USA
Cleve Clin J Med 68:243-8. 2001..This article explores the relationship between estrogens and breast cancer and discusses management options for a variety of menopausal complications in breast cancer survivors...
- Impact on quality of life of adjuvant therapy for breast cancerHalle C F Moore
The Taussig Cancer Center, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Curr Oncol Rep 9:42-6. 2007..Overall, however, quality of life is good for the majority of breast cancer survivors who have received adjuvant systemic therapy. Behavioral interventions that target fatigue and sleep disturbance may further enhance quality of life...
- Commentary: Ovarian function does not equal fertility does not equal babiesHalle C F Moore
The Taussig Cancer Center, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
Oncologist 12:1067-9. 2007
- Discussing breast cancer and hormone replacement therapy with womenPelin Batur
Department of General Internal Medicine, Gault Women s Health and Breast Pavilion, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio 44195, USA
Cleve Clin J Med 69:838, 840, 843-4 passim. 2002..We discuss limitations of the study, questions that remain, and how to discuss the study with women at average risk and high risk for breast cancer...
- Menopausal hormone therapy (HT) in patients with breast cancerPelin Batur
Department of Internal Medicine, Section of Women s Health Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Crown Centre II, Independence, OH 44131, USA
Maturitas 53:123-32. 2006..To assess the effect of menopausal hormone therapy (HT) on reoccurrence, cancer-related mortality, and overall mortality after a diagnosis of breast cancer...
- Intensive dose-dense compared with high-dose adjuvant chemotherapy for high-risk operable breast cancer: Southwest Oncology Group/Intergroup study 9623Halle C F Moore
Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:1677-82. 2007....
- Subcutaneous implantable venous access device erosion through the skin in patients treated with anti-vascular endothelial growth factor therapy: a case seriesKhaldoun Almhanna
Department of Solid Tumor Oncology, Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Center, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
Anticancer Drugs 19:217-9. 2008..This class of drugs has been associated with delayed wound healing and thromboembolism. To our knowledge, this is the first case series of IVAD erosion through skin, in patients receiving such therapy...