Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Laparoscopic completion cholecystectomy and common bile duct exploration for retained gallbladder after single-incision cholecystectomyMatthew Kroh
Department of General Surgery, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
JSLS 17:143-7. 2013..The patient was subsequently referred to our hospital, where she underwent further evaluation and surgical intervention...
- Endoscopic water jets used to ablate Barrett's esophagus: preliminary results of a new techniqueM Kroh
Department of General Surgery, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Surg Endosc 22:2498-502. 2008..Current therapy includes surveillance and ablative or resection techniques of varying safety and efficacy. This study aimed to determine the feasibility of a new catheter-based, endoscopic water jet ablation technique...
- Surgeon-performed fluoroscopy conducted simultaneously during all laparoscopic adjustable gastric band adjustments results in significant alterations in clinical decisionsMatthew Kroh
Cleveland Clinic Bariatric and Metabolic Institute, Cleveland, OH, USA
Obes Surg 20:188-92. 2010..In addition to patient symptoms and weight changes, we have instituted surgeon-performed, real-time fluoroscopic evaluation in our clinical decision making during all band adjustments...
- First human surgery with a novel single-port robotic system: cholecystectomy using the da Vinci Single-Site platformMatthew Kroh
Cleveland Clinic, Digestive Disease Institute, 9500 Euclid Avenue, A100, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Surg Endosc 25:3566-73. 2011..This study aimed to present the first human experience performing cholecystectomy with a novel robotic single-port platform...
- Laparoscopic gastric electrical stimulation for medically refractory diabetic and idiopathic gastroparesisP Timratana
Cleveland Clinic, Bariatric and Metabolic Institute, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
J Gastrointest Surg 17:461-70. 2013..The aim of this study is to review outcomes of patients who underwent laparoscopic GES therapy for diabetic and idiopathic gastroparesis at a large referral center...
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG) with T-fasteners obviates the need for emergent replacement after early tube dislodgementP Timratana
Bariatric and Metabolic Institute, Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Surg Endosc 26:3541-7. 2012..This study aimed to review the experience of a high-volume endoscopy center after the introduction of T-fastener placement in high-risk patients...