Jeffrey J Ellis
Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Suboptimal statin adherence and discontinuation in primary and secondary prevention populationsJeffrey J Ellis
Department of Pharmacy Services, University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
J Gen Intern Med 19:638-45. 2004..To compare statin nonadherence and discontinuation rates of primary and secondary prevention populations and to identify factors that may affect those suboptimal medication-taking behaviors...
- Cost-effectiveness of quantitative fecal lactoferrin assay for diagnosis of symptomatic patients with ileal pouch-anal anastomosisMansour A Parsi
Center for Endoscopy and Pancreatobiliary Disorders, Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
J Clin Gastroenterol 42:799-805. 2008..To assess cost-effectiveness of fecal lactoferrin (FL) as the initial diagnostic approach to symptomatic patients with ileal pouch-anal anastomosis (IPAA)...
- Satisfaction with current health status in patients with a history of acute coronary syndromeSteven R Erickson
University of Michigan College of Pharmacy, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 1065, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 25:683-9. 2009..To describe satisfaction with current health status in patients with a recent history of an acute coronary syndrome (ACS) event and to determine the association between satisfaction and patient-specific variables...
- Gender and perceived severity of cardiac disease: evidence that women are "tougher"David P Nau
College of Pharmacy, Cardiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich 48109 1065, USA
Am J Med 118:1256-61. 2005..We sought to determine whether men and women with acute coronary syndrome differ in their perceptions of the severity of cardiac-related illness while controlling for the clinical severity of their condition...
- Comparative cost-effectiveness of posaconazole versus fluconazole or itraconazole prophylaxis in patients with prolonged neutropeniaCurtis D Collins
Department of Pharmacy Services, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 65:2237-43. 2008..A cost-effectiveness analysis was performed to investigate the financial impact of using posaconazole versus fluconazole or itraconazole prophylaxis in patients with prolonged neutropenia...
- Perceived work performance of patients who experienced an acute coronary syndrome eventJeffrey J Ellis
Department of Pharmacy, Lincoln Surgical Hospital, Lincoln, Nebr, USA
Cardiology 104:120-6. 2005..Currently employed ACS patients report a high level of work performance. Symptom burden, perceived disease severity, age and physical function appear to be associated with perceived work performance...