Paul D Bishop
Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Arterial calcification increases in distal arteries in patients with peripheral arterial diseasePaul D Bishop
Department of Vascular Surgery, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Ann Vasc Surg 22:799-805. 2008..Clinical and demographic factors, with the exception of smoking, were not found to be associated with atherosclerotic plaque composition...
- Evaluation of peripheral atherosclerosis: a comparative analysis of angiography and intravascular ultrasound imagingZachary M Arthurs
Department of Vascular Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
J Vasc Surg 51:933-8; discussion 939. 2010..The goal of this study was to compare angiography with corresponding intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) imaging of the same vessels in patients with PAD...
- Angiography underestimates peripheral atherosclerosis: lumenography revisitedVikram S Kashyap
Department of Vascular Surgery, The Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
J Endovasc Ther 15:117-25. 2008....
- Calcium channel blockers and angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors may be associated with altered atherosclerotic plaque size and morphologyMatthew J Eagleton
Department of Vascular Surgery, The Cleveland Clincic Foundation, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Vascular 16:171-8. 2008..The use of these medications in PAD may alter plaque morphology with the potential to affect clinical outcomes...
- A pilot, prospective evaluation of a direct thrombin inhibitor, bivalirudin (Angiomax), in patients undergoing lower extremity bypassVikram S Kashyap
Department of Vascular Surgery, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
J Vasc Surg 52:369-74. 2010....