Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Professional fighters brain health study: rationale and methodsCharles Bernick
Cleveland Clinic s Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, 888West Bonneville Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89106, USA
Am J Epidemiol 178:280-6. 2013..A composite fight exposure index, developed as a summary measure of cumulative traumatic exposure, shows promise as a predictor of brain volumes and cognitive function. ..
- Age and rate of cognitive decline in Alzheimer disease: implications for clinical trialsCharles Bernick
Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, Cleveland Clinic, Las Vegas, Nevada 89106, USA
Arch Neurol 69:901-5. 2012..Factors that affect the rate of progression of Alzheimer disease (AD) need to be considered in the clinical trial designs of potential disease-modifying therapies...
- The protective effect of education on cognition in professional fightersSarah J Banks
Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
Arch Clin Neuropsychol 29:54-9. 2014..These results are interpreted as putatively showing a protective effect of education on functional integrity in fighters, although longitudinal data and a larger sample size are required to further understand this relationship. ..
- A roadmap for the prevention of dementia II: Leon Thal Symposium 2008Zaven S Khachaturian
Lou Ruvo Brain Institute, Las Vegas, NV 89106, USA
Alzheimers Dement 5:85-92. 2009..The Alzheimer's Strategic Plan is expected to include additional recommendations for governance, family support, healthcare, and delivery of social services...
- The Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health: keeping memory aliveJeffrey Cummings
Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, Las Vegas, NV, USA
J Alzheimers Dis 38:103-9. 2014....