J L Belinson
Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Seroprevalence of human papillomavirus types 6, 11, 16 and 18 in Chinese womenJia Ji
Department of Cancer Epidemiology, Cancer Institute, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, 17 Panjiayuan, Beijing 100021, China
BMC Infect Dis 12:137. 2012..This study investigated the cross-sectional seroprevalence of antibodies to HPV 6, 11, 16, and 18 virus-like particles in Chinese women...
- Shanxi Province cervical cancer screening study II: self-sampling for high-risk human papillomavirus compared to direct sampling for human papillomavirus and liquid based cervical cytologyJ L Belinson
Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
Int J Gynecol Cancer 13:819-26. 2003..3% and the specificity was 81.2%. We conclude that self-sampling for HPV is less sensitive for >CIN II than the direct test, but similar to liquid based cytology...
- Shanxi Province Cervical Cancer Screening Study: a cross-sectional comparative trial of multiple techniques to detect cervical neoplasiaJ Belinson
Department of Gynecology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
Gynecol Oncol 83:439-44. 2001....
- Cervical cancer screening by simple visual inspection after acetic acidJ L Belinson
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
Obstet Gynecol 98:441-4. 2001..To estimate the sensitivity and specificity of visual inspection using acetic acid as a primary screen for cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN)...
- Treatment of relapsed carcinoma of the ovary with single-agent paclitaxel following exposure to paclitaxel and platinum employed as initial therapyK M Zanotti
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, 44195, USA
Gynecol Oncol 79:211-5. 2000....
- Optical coherence tomography as a diagnostic aid to visual inspection and colposcopy for preinvasive and invasive cancer of the uterine cervixP F Escobar
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Section of Gynecologic Oncology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 44118, USA
Int J Gynecol Cancer 16:1815-22. 2006..On the basis of the above findings, we believe that this technology could potentially show greatest utility in the management of cervical dysplasia in low-resource settings where a single episode of care is most desirable...
- Safety and efficacy of adjuvant single-agent ifosfamide in uterine sarcomaD M Kushner
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Taussig Cancer Center, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland Ohio 44195, USA
Gynecol Oncol 78:221-7. 2000..To our knowledge, the current study is the first to evaluate adjuvant ifosfamide in completely resected uterine sarcomas...
- Optical diagnosis of cervical dysplasiaP F Escobar
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Gynecologic Oncology Program, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 9500 Euclid Avenue Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 89:63-4. 2005
- Total laparoscopic hysterectomy versus laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy in endometrial cancer: surgical and survival outcomesA Nickles Fader
Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
J Minim Invasive Gynecol 16:333-9. 2009..To compare surgical and survival outcomes of patients with early-stage endometrial cancer (EC) who underwent total laparoscopic hysterectomy (TLH) or laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy (LAVH) +/- lymphadenectomy...
- Carboplatin skin testing: a skin-testing protocol for predicting hypersensitivity to carboplatin chemotherapyK M Zanotti
Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH 44012, USA
J Clin Oncol 19:3126-9. 2001..Presently, there is no reliable way to predict which patients may be at risk for this potentially severe adverse reaction. We developed a skin-test protocol to identify patients at high risk for HR to carboplatin chemotherapy...
- Diagnostic efficacy of optical coherence tomography in the management of preinvasive and invasive cancer of uterine cervix and vulvaP F Escobar
Gynecologic Oncology Program, Department of Gynecology Obstetrics, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, USA
Int J Gynecol Cancer 14:470-4. 2004..It has the potential to be a true optical biopsy. If diagnostically comparable to a biopsy, then clearly the ability of OCT to provide a point of service diagnosis would serve a significant advantage...
- Risk factors for endometrial hyperplasia and cancer among women with abnormal bleedingA M Weber
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio 44195, USA
Obstet Gynecol 93:594-8. 1999..To identify independent risk factors for endometrial neoplasia in women with abnormal perimenopausal or postmenopausal bleeding and to use those factors to develop and test a predictive model...
- The effect of radiation therapy on brain metastases from endometrial carcinoma: a retrospective studyA S Mahmoud-Ahmed
Department of Radiation Oncology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
Gynecol Oncol 83:305-9. 2001..Although the number of patients was small, radiation therapy alone resulted in poor survival. Combination treatment with surgery and radiation therapy may improve survival for selected patients...