Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- A disintegrin-like and metalloprotease (reprolysin-type) with thrombospondin type 1 motif (ADAMTS) superfamily: functions and mechanismsSuneel S Apte
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
J Biol Chem 284:31493-7. 2009..New insights into ADAMTS mechanisms indicate significant regulatory roles for ADAMTS ancillary domains, propeptide processing, and glycosylation. ADAMTS-like proteins appear to have regulatory roles in the extracellular matrix...
- ADAMTS9 is a cell-autonomously acting, anti-angiogenic metalloprotease expressed by microvascular endothelial cellsBon Hun Koo
Department of Biomedical Engineering ND20, Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Am J Pathol 176:1494-504. 2010..Taken together, these data identify ADAMTS9 as a novel, constitutive, endogenous angiogenesis inhibitor that operates cell-autonomously in ECs via molecular mechanisms that are distinct from those used by ADAMTS1...
- METALLOPROTEASES IN SKELETAL DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTHSUNEEL APTE; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- Role of ADAMTS-3 in Procollagen ProcessingSUNEEL APTE; Fiscal Year: 2004..In the long-term, this information may be useful for treatment of dermatosparaxis. ..
- Biological Role of ADAMTS ProteasesSUNEEL APTE; Fiscal Year: 2007..The significance of these studies lies in improved fundamental understanding of proteolysis during development and human disease, especially arthritis. [unreadable] [unreadable]..