Robin M Kowalski
Affiliation: Clemson University
- Psychological, physical, and academic correlates of cyberbullying and traditional bullyingRobin M Kowalski
Department of Psychology, Clemson University, Clemson, SC 29634, USA
J Adolesc Health 53:S13-20. 2013..To examine the relationship between children's and adolescents' experiences with cyberbullying and traditional bullying and psychological health, physical health, and academic performance...
- Electronic bullying among middle school studentsRobin M Kowalski
Department of Psychology, Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina 29634, USA
J Adolesc Health 41:S22-30. 2007..The present study examined the prevalence of electronic bullying among middle school students...
- Bullying in the digital age: A critical review and meta-analysis of cyberbullying research among youthRobin M Kowalski
Department of Psychology, Clemson University
Psychol Bull 140:1073-137. 2014..PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2014 APA, all rights reserved). ..
- What a rude e-mail! Examining the differential effects of incivility versus support on mood, energy, engagement, and performance in an online contextGary W Giumetti
Department of Psychology, Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT 06158, USA
J Occup Health Psychol 18:297-309. 2013..No differences were found in cardiac activity between the two conditions. Results are discussed in terms of their implications for the 21st century world of work...
- Profiles of sibling bullyingJessica A Skinner
Clemson University, Clemson, SC 29634, USA
J Interpers Violence 28:1726-36. 2013..Not surprisingly, victims viewed sibling bullying more negatively than perpetrators. Sadly, there was a norm of acceptance of sibling bullying among most of the sibling pairs. Practical implications are discussed...
- Whining, griping, and complaining: positivity in the negativityRobin M Kowalski
Department of Psychology, Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, NC 28723, USA
J Clin Psychol 58:1023-35. 2002..After defining complaining, we address the personal, relational, interpersonal, and material benefits of complaining to show that there is, indeed, positivity in the negativity...