Godwin O Ifere
Affiliation: Clark Atlanta University
- Differential effects of cholesterol and phytosterols on cell proliferation, apoptosis and expression of a prostate specific gene in prostate cancer cell linesGodwin O Ifere
Department of Biological Sciences, and Center for Cancer Research and Therapeutic Development, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA 30314, USA
Cancer Detect Prev 32:319-28. 2009....
- Prostate cancer gene expression marker 1 (PCGEM1): a patented prostate- specific non-coding gene and regulator of prostate cancer progressionGodwin O Ifere
Department of Biological Sciences, Center for Functional Nanoscale Material, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA 30314, USA
Recent Pat DNA Gene Seq 3:151-63. 2009..In this review, PCGEM1, a patented prostatespecific non-coding RNA gene with an upregulated transcription in African American malignancy will be discussed in relationship to the etiology of prostate cancer...
- Cholesterol and phytosterols differentially regulate the expression of caveolin 1 and a downstream prostate cell growth-suppressor geneGodwin O Ifere
Department of Biological Sciences, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA 30314, USA
Cancer Epidemiol 34:461-71. 2010....
- Emergent trends in the reported incidence of prostate cancer in NigeriaGodwin O Ifere
Department of Biological Sciences, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA, USA
Clin Epidemiol 4:19-32. 2012....
- Immunogenicity and protection against genital Chlamydia infection and its complications by a multisubunit candidate vaccineGodwin O Ifere
Department of Microbiology, Biochemistry and Immunology, Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA
J Microbiol Immunol Infect 40:188-200. 2007..We examined whether a vaccine composed of a combination of the major outer membrane protein (MOMP) and porin B protein (PorB) of C. trachomatis would have a protective advantage over a single subunit construct...