DENISE ANN HINES
Affiliation: Clark University
- Binge drinking and violence against intimate partners in RussiaAleksandra V Lysova
Department of Psychology and Social Sciences, Far Eastern National University, Vladivostok, Russia
Aggress Behav 34:416-27. 2008..However, other alternative mediation and moderation models for the relationships between binge drinking, IPV perpetration, and ATSB could not be ruled out with this one-wave correlational study...
- Predicting potentially life-threatening partner violence by women toward men: a preliminary analysisDenise A Hines
Department of Psychology, Clark University, Worcester, MA 01610, USA
Violence Vict 28:751-71. 2013..Logistic regressions indicated that there were 2 consistent predictors: the female partner's frequency of physical PV and the number of sources from which the participant sought help...
- Gender differences in sexual assault victimization among college studentsDenise A Hines
Clark University, Department of Psychology, Worcester, MA 01610, USA
Violence Vict 27:922-40. 2012..Results are discussed in the context of routine activities theory and implications for prevention and future research...
- Personality and intimate partner aggression in dating relationships: the role of the "Big Five"Denise A Hines
Department of Psychology, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Aggress Behav 34:593-604. 2008..Results are discussed in terms of why personality should be considered as a predictor for both the use and receipt of IPA, why sex differences emerged, and future research that should be conducted...
- Mental Health Status of Male Help-Seekers for Partner Violence VictimizationDENISE HINES; Fiscal Year: 2007....