DENISE ANN HINES
Affiliation: Clark University
- Health problems of partner violence victims: comparing help-seeking men to a population-based sampleDenise A Hines
Department of Psychology, Clark University, Worcester Electronic address
Am J Prev Med 48:136-44. 2015..However, studies assessing the health concerns related to partner violence victimization tend to focus on women, and none have assessed the health of male physical partner violence victims who sought help for their victimization...
- Binge drinking and violence against intimate partners in RussiaAleksandra V Lysova
Department of Psychology and Social Sciences, Far Eastern National University, Vladivostok, Russia
Aggress Behav 34:416-27. 2008..However, other alternative mediation and moderation models for the relationships between binge drinking, IPV perpetration, and ATSB could not be ruled out with this one-wave correlational study...
- Predicting potentially life-threatening partner violence by women toward men: a preliminary analysisDenise A Hines
Department of Psychology, Clark University, Worcester, MA 01610, USA
Violence Vict 28:751-71. 2013..Logistic regressions indicated that there were 2 consistent predictors: the female partner's frequency of physical PV and the number of sources from which the participant sought help...
- Gender differences in sexual assault victimization among college studentsDenise A Hines
Clark University, Department of Psychology, Worcester, MA 01610, USA
Violence Vict 27:922-40. 2012..Results are discussed in the context of routine activities theory and implications for prevention and future research...
- Personality and intimate partner aggression in dating relationships: the role of the "Big Five"Denise A Hines
Department of Psychology, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Aggress Behav 34:593-604. 2008..Results are discussed in terms of why personality should be considered as a predictor for both the use and receipt of IPA, why sex differences emerged, and future research that should be conducted...
- Mental Health Status of Male Help-Seekers for Partner Violence VictimizationDENISE HINES; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..