Genomes and Genes
HUA E YU
Affiliation: City of Hope National Medical Center
- Crosstalk between cancer and immune cells: role of STAT3 in the tumour microenvironmentHua Yu
Division of Cancer Immunotherapeutics and Tumour Immunology, Beckman Research Institute at the City of Hope National Medical Center, Duarte, California 91010, USA
Nat Rev Immunol 7:41-51. 2007..Consequently, STAT3 has emerged as a promising target for cancer immunotherapy...
- IL-17 can promote tumor growth through an IL-6-Stat3 signaling pathwayLin Wang
Department of Cancer Immunotherapeutics and Tumor Immunology, Beckman Research Institute at City of Hope Medical Center, Duarte, CA 91010, USA
J Exp Med 206:1457-64. 2009..The Th17 response can thus promote tumor growth, in part via an IL-6-Stat3 pathway...
- In vivo delivery of siRNA to immune cells by conjugation to a TLR9 agonist enhances antitumor immune responsesMarcin Kortylewski
Department of Cancer Immunotherapeutics, Beckman Research Institute at City of Hope, Duarte, California, USA
Nat Biotechnol 27:925-32. 2009..Our findings demonstrate the potential of TLR agonist-siRNA conjugates for targeted gene silencing coupled with TLR stimulation and immune activation in the tumor microenvironment...
- STAT3-induced S1PR1 expression is crucial for persistent STAT3 activation in tumorsHeehyoung Lee
Department of Cancer Immunotherapeutics and Tumor Immunology, Beckman Research Institute and City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center, Duarte, California, USA
Nat Med 16:1421-8. 2010....
- Icaritin inhibits JAK/STAT3 signaling and growth of renal cell carcinomaShasha Li
Genetic Engineering International Cooperation Base of Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology, Key Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics of Chinese Ministry of Education, College of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology HUST, Wuhan, Hubei, China
PLoS ONE 8:e81657. 2013..Overall, these results suggest that Icaritin strongly inhibits STAT3 activation and is a potentially effective therapeutic option for the treatment of renal cell carcinoma. ..
- STATs in cancer inflammation and immunity: a leading role for STAT3Hua Yu
Beckman Research Institute, City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center, Duarte, California 91010, USA
Nat Rev Cancer 9:798-809. 2009..Consequently, STAT3 is a promising target to redirect inflammation for cancer therapy...
- Role of Stat3 in modulating tumor microenvironnment and angiogenesisHUA E YU; Fiscal Year: 2010..With these and other biological systems and reagents, the proposed studies will define whether Stat3 is an effective target for modulating tumor microenvironment and inhibiting angiogenesis. ..
- Stat3 and anti-VEGF therapy in cancerHua Yu; Fiscal Year: 2007..Collectively, these studies may lead to development of more potent VEGF inhibitors for cancer therapy. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Immune Responses in Cancer TherapyHua Yu; Fiscal Year: 2005..Finally, we will define the cellular and molecular mechanisms by which innate immune responses triggered by tumor-released pro-inflammatory factors impact on tumor-specific adaptive immune responses. ..