Affiliation: City University of New York
- Clinical features of MCI: motor changesAlan Kluger
Department of Psychology, Lehman College City Universityof New York 10468, USA
Int Psychogeriatr 20:32-9. 2008....
- Learning and generalization tasks predict short-term cognitive outcome in nondemented elderlyCatherine E Myers
Department of Psychology, Rutgers University, Newark, NJ 01102, USA
J Geriatr Psychiatry Neurol 21:93-103. 2008..These preliminary results suggest that these behavioral tasks may be useful tools in predicting short-term cognitive outcome in nondemented elderly...
- The effects of Alzheimer's disease on item output in verbal fluency tasksKevin Sailor
Department of Psychology, Lehman College, City University of New York, Bronx, NY 10468 1589, USA
Neuropsychology 18:306-14. 2004..According to sequential sampling models, this latter result implies that the rate at which AD patients search memory must be slower than the search rate of the elderly controls...
- Hippocampal atrophy disrupts transfer generalization in nondemented elderlyCatherine E Myers
Department of Psychology, Rutgers University, Newark, New Jersey 07102, USA
J Geriatr Psychiatry Neurol 15:82-90. 2002..These preliminary results suggest that even very mild degrees of hippocampal atrophy may be associated with subtle behavioral impairments...
- Mild cognitive impairment (MCI): a historical perspectiveBarry Reisberg
Aging and Dementia Research Center, New York University School of Medicine, New York 10016, USA
Int Psychogeriatr 20:18-31. 2008..Nevertheless, longitudinal and other studies indicate essential compatibility between GDS stage 3 MCI and Petersen's MCI duration and outcomes...