Eric A Fertuck
Affiliation: City University of New York
- Facial trust appraisal negatively biased in borderline personality disorderEric A Fertuck
The City University of New York, Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program and Graduate Center, New York, NY 10031, USA
Psychiatry Res 207:195-202. 2013..Individuals with BPD have a facial appraisal bias specific to untrustworthiness that does not co-occur with impairments in the appraisal of fear...
- Higher executive control and visual memory performance predict treatment completion in borderline personality disorderEric A Fertuck
Subprogram in Clinical Psychology, Department of Psychology, City University of New York, New York 10031, USA
Psychother Psychosom 81:38-43. 2012..While symptom severity, personality traits and environmental factors have been implicated as predictors of treatment non-completion (TNC), there have been no studies of neuropsychological predictors in this population...
- Development and criterion validity of a computerized text analysis measure of reflective functioningEric A Fertuck
City College of New York of CUNY, Psychology, 160 Convent Ave, NAC Room 7 239, New York, NY 10031 9101, USA
Psychother Res 22:298-305. 2012..57, p=.002). These results suggest that a CRF rating scale is feasible, has preliminary criterion validity, and, therefore, has potential to facilitate the efficient assessment of RF...
- The association between attentional and executive controls in the expression of borderline personality disorder features: a preliminary studyEric A Fertuck
New York State Psychiatric Institute, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY 10032, USA
Psychopathology 38:75-81. 2005..We evaluated the association between performance on the Attention Network Task (ANT) and the Wisconsin Card Sorting Test (WCST), two neurocognitive laboratory instruments, and the extent of BPD psychopathology...
- Executive neurocognition, memory systems, and borderline personality disorderEric A Fertuck
New York State Psychiatric Institute, Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, USA
Clin Psychol Rev 26:346-75. 2006..Such an approach holds promise in elucidating the neurobehavioral facets, development, diagnostic boundaries, prevention, and optimal interventions for this debilitating and enigmatic disorder...
- The impact of borderline personality disorder and anxiety on neuropsychological performance in major depressionEric A Fertuck
Department of Neuroscience, Columbia University New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Pers Disord 20:55-70. 2006....
- Executive neurocognitive functioning and neurobehavioral systems indicators in borderline personality disorder: a preliminary studyMark F Lenzenweger
Department of Psychology, Harvard University, USA
J Pers Disord 18:421-38. 2004..The implications of these results for further experimental psychopathology investigations of BPD as well as further refinement of theoretical models of the disorder are discussed...
- Attachment dimensions as predictors of medical hospitalizations in individuals with DSM IV cluster B personality disordersSimone Hoermann
Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Pers Disord 18:595-603. 2004..We conclude that the quality of interpersonal relatedness appears to be a better predictor of health service use than severity of pathology in patients with cluster B personality disorders...