- Guidelines for preclerkship bioterrorism curriculaRichard Coico
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, City University of New York CUNY Medical School, Convent Avenue and 138th Street, New York, NY 10031, USA
Acad Med 79:366-75. 2004..To develop medical school curriculum guidelines related to bioterrorism to ensure that future medical graduates are armed with the critical knowledge, skills, and attitudes to face this emerging threat...
- In memorium G. Jeanette Thorbecke, 1929-2001Vincent K Tsiagbe
New York University School of Medicine New York, New York, USA
Am J Pathol 160:1917-20. 2002
- Biosafety: guidelines for working with pathogenic and infectious microorganismsRichard Coico
Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, New York, USA
Curr Protoc Immunol . 2005..In addition, resources for more information are provided in the Literature Cited and Key References sections and in URLs given text and within the Internet Resources section...
- In memoriam: G. Jeanette Thorbecke 1929-2001Vincent K Tsiagbe
J Immunol 168:3695-6. 2002
- Remembrance: G. Jeanette ThorbeckeVincent K Tsiagbe
Autoimmunity 35:75-78. 2002