WEIHONG contact YUAN
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Diffusion tensor imaging correlates with cytopathology in a rat model of neonatal hydrocephalusWeihong Yuan
Division of Pediatric Neurosurgery, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center MLC 2016, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Cerebrospinal Fluid Res 7:19. 2010..This study was designed to quantify the anisotropic diffusion properties in the brain of neonatal rats with hydrocephalus (HCP) and to investigate association between DTI measurements and cytopathology...
- Quantification of head motion in children during various fMRI language tasksWeihong Yuan
Pediatric Neuroimaging Research Consortium, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Hum Brain Mapp 30:1481-9. 2009..This report characterizes head motion in children during fMRI as a function of age, sex, and task...
- Anisotropic diffusion properties in infants with hydrocephalus: a diffusion tensor imaging studyW Yuan
Department of Radiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center and University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229 3039, USA
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 30:1792-8. 2009..We analyzed DTI data retrospectively to quantify the abnormalities in different WM regions in children with hydrocephalus during early infancy...
- Longitudinal DTI study in Children Treated for Congenital HydrocephalusWeihong Yuan; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Longitudinal DTI study in Children Treated for Congenital HydrocephalusWEIHONG contact YUAN; Fiscal Year: 2010....