Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Management of child patient behavior: quality of care, fear and anxiety, and the child patientStephen Wilson
Division of Dentistry, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
J Endod 39:S73-7. 2013..Future care involving sedation and specialized endodontic procedures of these young patients through collaborative efforts between endodontists and pediatric dentists seems promising and should be pursued...
- Survey on sedation in paediatric dentistry: a global perspectiveStephen Wilson
Division of Pediatric Dentistry, Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Int J Paediatr Dent 21:321-32. 2011..Paediatric dentists receive training in sedation during their advanced education training, but evidence suggests that this training varies widely...
- A survey study of sedation training in advanced pediatric dentistry programs: thoughts of program directors and studentsStephen Wilson
Division of Pediatric Dentistry, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Pediatr Dent 33:353-60. 2011..The purpose of this study was to survey program directors and students of advanced pediatric dentistry training programs in the United States on sedation issues...
- Children sedated for dental care: a pilot study of the 24-hour postsedation periodDavid Martinez
Division of Pediatric Dentistry, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Ohio, USA
Pediatr Dent 28:260-4. 2006....
- Dental development in children with growth hormone insensitivity syndrome: Demirjian analysis of serial panoramic radiographsRichard Campbell
Division of Pediatric Dentistry, Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Cleft Palate Craniofac J 46:409-14. 2009..This study evaluates the effects of 8 years of insulinlike growth factor-I therapy on tooth development in patients with growth hormone insensitivity syndrome...
- The future of pediatric dentistry advanced education: the need for change in training standardsPaul Casamassimo
Department of Dentistry, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Pediatr Dent 31:298-309. 2009..This report describes the background, rationale and process for revision of training standards for advanced educational programs in pediatric dentistry in the United States...
- Pharmacological management of the pediatric dental patientStephen Wilson
Department of Pediatric Dentistry, University of Colorado School of Dentistry, Denver, Colo, USA
Pediatr Dent 26:131-6. 2004....
- Infantile refsum disease with enamel defects: a case reportDorothy Tran
Division of Pediatric Dentistry, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Pediatr Dent 33:266-70. 2011..At present, there is only one known report of dental anomaly associated with this syndrome. This represents the first known reported case in the pediatric dental literature...