Norbert J Weidner
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- End-of-life care for the dying child: what matters most to parentsNorbert J Weidner
Division of Clinical Anesthesia and Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
J Palliat Care 27:279-86. 2011..To identify and define the dimensions of pediatric end-of-life (EOL) care that are important to parents...
- Ethical considerations in the management of analgesia in terminally ill pediatric patientsNorbert J Weidner
Division of Pain and Palliative Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA Electronic address
J Pain Symptom Manage 48:998-1003. 2014..We highlight parental responsibilities and limitations of parental authority in decision making for their child. ..
- Developing an interdisciplinary palliative care plan for the patient with muscular dystrophyNorbert J Weidner
StarShine Hospice, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, OH 45229 3039, USA
Pediatr Ann 34:546-52. 2005....
- Pediatric palliative careNorbert J Weidner
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, ML 2001, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Curr Oncol Rep 9:437-9. 2007..Both models serve as a framework for integrating the medical and nonmedical aspects of the illness experience...
- The evolution of pediatric palliative medicine and its integration with anesthesiaNorbert J Weidner
Department of Anesthesia, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, OH 45229, USA
Int Anesthesiol Clin 44:109-18. 2006
- Celiac plexus blockade in children using a three-dimensional fluoroscopic reconstruction technique: case reportsKenneth R Goldschneider
Division of Pain Management, Department of Anesthesia, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Reg Anesth Pain Med 32:510-5. 2007..One carried the diagnosis of chronic pancreatitis, one abdominal pain and gastrointestinal dysmotility, the other adrenocortical carcinoma...