Janaka P Wansapura
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Quantitative myocardial perfusion in mice based on the signal intensity of flow sensitized CMRSumeda Abeykoon
Department of Physics, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, USA
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 14:73. 2012....
- Magnetic resonance imaging assessment of cardiac dysfunction in δ-sarcoglycan null miceJanaka P Wansapura
Department of Radiology Imaging Research Center, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Neuromuscul Disord 21:68-73. 2011..Our results demonstrate severe cardiac dysfunction in Scgd(-/-) mice at 8 months. The study identifies a set of non-invasive markers that could be used to study efficacy of novel therapeutic agents in dystrophic mice...
- Left ventricular T2 distribution in Duchenne muscular dystrophyJanaka P Wansapura
Division of Radiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 12:14. 2010..T2 maps of the LV were generated for all subjects using a black blood dual spin echo method at two echo times. The full width at half maximum (FWHM) was calculated from a histogram of LV T2 distribution constructed for each subject...
- Abdominal fat-water separation with SSFP at 3 TeslaJanaka P Wansapura
Imaging Research Center, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Pediatr Radiol 37:69-73. 2007..The feasibility of the technique is demonstrated in vivo with breath-hold abdomen images. The short scan time and the ease of use of this technique are well suited to the quantification of body fat distribution in children...
- Cyclic variation of T1 in the myocardium at 3 TJanaka Wansapura
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Imaging Research Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 24:889-93. 2006..With further improvements, this technique could be used to assess the myocardial blood volume changes during the cardiac cycle...
- Frequency scouting for cardiac imaging with SSFP at 3 TeslaJanaka Wansapura
Department of Radiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Pediatr Radiol 36:1082-5. 2006..However, only five slices (3.6%) had artifacts that were detrimental to the accurate detection of myocardial boundaries. This technique offers a fast and easy way to suppress off-resonance artifacts in SSFP imaging at 3 T...
- Patterns of left ventricular remodeling in patients with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: a cardiac MRI study of ventricular geometry, global function, and strainWojciech Mazur
The Heart and Vascular Center at the Christ Hospital, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Int J Cardiovasc Imaging 28:99-107. 2012..03). The LVRI of DMD patients is unexpectedly normal and not correlated with ε(cc.) Based on these findings, DMD-associated heart disease exhibits a unique remodeling pattern distinct from DCM...
- Presence of mechanical dyssynchrony in Duchenne muscular dystrophyKan N Hor
The Heart and Vascular Center, The Christ Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 13:12. 2011..We hypothesized that mechanical dyssynchrony is present in DMD patients and that cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) may predict CRT efficacy...
- Quantification of aortic compliance in mice using radial phase contrast MRIXuandong Zhao
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Department of Radiology Imaging Research Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229 3039, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 30:286-91. 2009..To investigate the feasibility of radial phase contrast MR imaging to measure in vivo pulse wave velocity (PWV) and wall shear stress (WSS) in small animals on a 7 Tesla scanner...
- Comparison of magnetic resonance feature tracking for strain calculation with harmonic phase imaging analysisKan N Hor
Department of Cardiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
JACC Cardiovasc Imaging 3:144-51. 2010....