Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Preliminary data suggesting the efficacy of attention training for school-aged children with ADHDLeanne Tamm
CCHMC, 3333 Burnet Avenue, ML 10006, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA Electronic address
Dev Cogn Neurosci 4:16-28. 2013..Treatment effects were also not observed for teacher ratings of ADHD. These data add to a growing body of literature supporting effects of cognitive training on attention and behavior, however, additional research is warranted...
- Predictors of treatment response in adolescents with comorbid substance use disorder and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderLeanne Tamm
Behavioral Medicine and Clinical Psychology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 44:224-30. 2013..While severe SUD may require more intensive psychosocial treatment, OROS-MPH may improve substance treatment outcomes in adolescents with co-morbid attention and conduct problems...
- Reaction time variability in ADHD: a reviewLeanne Tamm
Department of Pediatrics MC10006, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Neurotherapeutics 9:500-8. 2012....
- Fluid reasoning deficits in children with ADHD: evidence from fMRILeanne Tamm
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Department of Pediatrics, 3333 Burnet Avenue, MLC 10006, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Brain Res 1465:48-56. 2012..Results showed hypoactivation in ADHD in regions critical for fluid reasoning. These results add to the literature suggesting a role for parietal and cerebellar regions in cognition and ADHD...
- Diffusion tensor imaging reveals white matter abnormalities in Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity DisorderLeanne Tamm
Center for ADHD, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Psychiatry Res 202:150-4. 2012..These results contribute to the growing literature implicating prefrontal WM variations in neuropsychiatric disorders, and are consistent with findings suggesting a role for fronto-striatal pathways in ADHD pathophysiology...
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder subtypes in adolescents with comorbid substance-use disorderLeanne Tamm
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Behavioral Medicine and Clinical Psychology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, OH 45229 3039, USA
Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 38:93-100. 2012..As there is literature suggesting different subtype phenotypes, there may be subtype differences in regard to the risk for developing SUD and substance treatment response...
- Metaparenting: associations with parenting stress, child-rearing practices, and retention in parents of children at risk for ADHDLeanne Tamm
Behavioral Medicine and Clinical Psychology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave MLC 10006, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Atten Defic Hyperact Disord 4:1-10. 2012..Furthermore, metaparenting appears to be a complex, finely nuanced construct with both positive and negative associations with reports of parenting practices and stress...
- Deficient post-error slowing in children with ADHD is limited to the inattentive subtypeKeri Shiels
Center for ADHD, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 18:612-7. 2012..These findings highlight the importance of considering task demands and ADHD subtype when examining post-error slowing and also provide a novel approach to quantifying post-error slowing...