Laura C Schmitt
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Validity and internal consistency of the international knee documentation committee subjective knee evaluation form in children and adolescentsLaura C Schmitt
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Ohio 45229, USA
Am J Sports Med 38:2443-7. 2010..Despite the incidence of knee injuries in younger individuals, the measurement characteristics of the IKDC Knee Form have not been established. Hypothesis/..
- No association of time from surgery with functional deficits in athletes after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: evidence for objective return-to-sport criteriaGregory D Myer
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Sports Medicine Biodynamics Center, 3333 Burnet Ave MLC 10001, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Am J Sports Med 40:2256-63. 2012..Temporal guidelines for return to sport may not accurately identify impaired strength and neuromuscular control, which are associated with increased risk for second injury (contralateral and/or ipsilateral limb) after ACLR in athletes...
- Effects of sex on compensatory landing strategies upon return to sport after anterior cruciate ligament reconstructionMark V Paterno
Division of Occupational and Physical Therapy, Sports Medicine Biodynamics Center, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 41:553-9. 2011..Controlled laboratory, cross-sectional, cohort design...
- Utilization of modified NFL combine testing to identify functional deficits in athletes following ACL reconstructionGregory D Myer
Division of Sports Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 41:377-87. 2011..Case control...
- Changes in two children with cerebral palsy after intensive suit therapy: a case reportAmy F Bailes
Division of Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Pediatr Phys Ther 22:76-85. 2010..The purpose of this case report was to investigate effects of intensive suit therapy on gait, functional skills, caregiver assistance, and gross motor ability in children with cerebral palsy...
- Biomechanical measures during landing and postural stability predict second anterior cruciate ligament injury after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction and return to sportMark V Paterno
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Am J Sports Med 38:1968-78. 2010....
- Muscle stabilization strategies in people with medial knee osteoarthritis: the effect of instabilityLaura C Schmitt
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Sports Medicine Biodynamics Center, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy Department, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
J Orthop Res 26:1180-5. 2008..The higher muscle cocontraction used by the OAU subjects appears to be an ineffective strategy to stabilize the knee. Instability and high cocontraction can be detrimental to joint integrity, and should be the focus of future research...