Meilan M Rutter
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Growth hormone treatment in boys with Duchenne muscular dystrophy and glucocorticoid-induced growth failureMeilan M Rutter
Division of Endocrinology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Neuromuscul Disord 22:1046-56. 2012..In this first comprehensive report of growth hormone in Duchenne muscular dystrophy, growth hormone improved growth at 1 year, without detrimental effects observed on neuromuscular and cardiopulmonary function...
- Medullary thyroid cancer in a 9-week-old infant with familial MEN 2B: Implications for timing of prophylactic thyroidectomyRoopa Kanakatti Shankar
Division of Endocrinology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, MLC 7012, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH, 45229, USA
Int J Pediatr Endocrinol 2012:25. 2012..abstract:..
- Idiopathic hypercalcemia and eosinophilic fasciitis: a novel associationMeilan M Rutter
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 17:1251-4. 2004..This report describes the novel association of hypercalcemia with eosinophilic fasciitis, with potential implications for the role of inflammatory mediators...
- Endocrine evaluation of children with and without Shwachman-Bodian-Diamond syndrome gene mutations and Shwachman-Diamond syndromeKasiani C Myers
Division of Bone Marrow Transplantation and Immune Deficiency, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center and University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, USA
J Pediatr 162:1235-40, 1240.e1. 2013..To characterize the endocrine phenotype of patients with Shwachman-Diamond syndrome (SDS)...
- Long-term endocrine sequelae of childhood cancerMeilan M Rutter
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center and University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Curr Opin Pediatr 19:480-7. 2007..To update knowledge related to the long-term endocrine sequelae of childhood cancer...
- Endocrine disorders in Fanconi anemia: recommendations for screening and treatmentAnna Petryk
Division of Pediatric Endocrinology A P, B N, University of Minnesota Masonic Children s Hospital, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55454 Department of Pediatrics R K S, Children s Hospital of Richmond at Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia 23229 Clinical Genetics Branch N G, B P A, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, Rockville, Maryland 20850 Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism A N H, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02215 Division of Endocrinology M M R, S R R, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229 Pediatric Endocrinology Inter Institute Training Program M L, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 and Section on Endocrinology and Genetics M L, C A S, Program on Developmental Endocrinology and Genetics, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Bethesda, Maryland 20892
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 100:803-11. 2015..The goal of this report is to provide an overview of endocrine abnormalities and guidelines for routine screening and treatment to allow early diagnosis and timely intervention...
- Endocrine phenotype of children and adults with Fanconi anemiaSusan R Rose
Division of Endocrinology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 59:690-6. 2012..We sought to further characterize the endocrine phenotype in children and adults with FA...