Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Adherence to pediatric asthma treatment in economically disadvantaged African-American children and adolescents: an application of growth curve analysisJennifer Rohan
Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave MLC 7039, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 35:394-404. 2010....
- Identification of self-management patterns in pediatric type 1 diabetes using cluster analysisJennifer M Rohan
Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Pediatr Diabetes 12:611-8. 2011..This study identified three distinct patterns of self-management groups for a sample of 239 youth (9-11 years) with type 1 diabetes and their maternal and paternal caregivers, and assessed their relationship to glycemic control (HbA1c)...
- Adherence to combined montelukast and fluticasone treatment in economically disadvantaged african american youth with asthmaKelly A McNally
Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
J Asthma 46:921-7. 2009..001), but not fluticasone adherence. These results suggest that adherence promotion intervention strategies are warranted to improve health-related outcomes in families who are at-risk for treatment nonadherence...
- Executive functioning, treatment adherence, and glycemic control in children with type 1 diabetesKelly McNally
Department of Pediatrics, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Diabetes Care 33:1159-62. 2010..The primary aim of the study was to investigate the relationship among executive functioning, diabetes treatment adherence, and glycemic control...
- Incorporating electronic monitoring feedback into clinical care: a novel and promising adherence promotion approachMichele Herzer
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, USA
Clin Child Psychol Psychiatry 17:505-18. 2012....