Manish N Patel
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Complex cloacal malformations: use of rotational fluoroscopy and 3-D reconstruction in diagnosis and surgical planningManish N Patel
Division of Interventional Radiology, Department of Radiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Pediatr Radiol 42:355-63. 2012....
- Use of an Amplatz dilator to facilitate transrectal abscess drainage in childrenDavid D Sheyn
Department of Radiology, Division of Pediatric Interventional Radiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3030, USA
J Vasc Interv Radiol 22:687-90. 2011..This approach eliminates some of the limitations of other transrectal techniques. The present report describes a single-institutional experience with this technique in 13 patients...
- Efficacy of a radiation safety education initiative in reducing radiation exposure in the pediatric IR suiteDavid D Sheyn
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Pediatr Radiol 38:669-74. 2008..As the complexity of procedures increases, radiation exposure risk increases. We believed that reinforcing staff education and awareness would help optimize radiation safety...
- Fetal MRI clues to diagnose cloacal malformationsMaria A Calvo-Garcia
Department of Radiology, MLC 5031, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Pediatr Radiol 41:1117-28. 2011..Prenatal US detection of cloacal malformations is challenging and rarely confirms this diagnosis...
- Inferior vena cava filters in children: our experience and suggested guidelinesKamlesh U Kukreja
Department of Radiology, Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center and University of Cincinnati, Section of Interventional Radiology, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 33:334-8. 2011..Prophylactic IVC filter placement may be considered before endovascular thrombolysis for lower extremity DVT. Retrievable filters should be used in children for appropriate indications...
- Intrathyroidal thymic tissue mimicking a thyroid nodule in a 4-year-old childManish N Patel
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Department of Radiology, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3030, USA
J Clin Ultrasound 41:319-20. 2013..Cytologic examination was consistent with ectopic intrathyroidal thymic nodule. We review the presentation of ectopic thymic tissue, especially in the thyroid gland...
- Live 3D guidance in the interventional radiology suiteJohn M Racadio
Department of Radiology, Division of Pediatric Interventional Radiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 189:W357-64. 2007..A description of the technology and representative clinical cases are presented. CONCLUSION: This new combination further increases interventional radiologic capabilities because it provides real-time procedural evaluation and tracking...