Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Self-reported global function among adult survivors of childhood lower-extremity bone tumors: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study (CCSS)Rajaram Nagarajan
Division of Hematology Oncology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
J Cancer Surviv 3:59-65. 2009..The identification of survivors at greatest risk for poor outcomes will inform potential intervention targets...
- Twenty years of follow-up of survivors of childhood osteosarcoma: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor StudyRajaram Nagarajan
Division of Hematology Oncology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Cancer 117:625-34. 2011..Osteosarcoma survivors have received significant chemotherapy and have undergone substantial surgeries. Their very long-term outcomes (20 year) are reported here...
- Cancer survivorship practices, services, and delivery: a report from the Children's Oncology Group (COG) nursing discipline, adolescent/young adult, and late effects committeesDebra Eshelman-Kent
Division of Hematology Oncology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
J Cancer Surviv 5:345-57. 2011....
- Hereditary cancer risk assessment in a pediatric oncology follow-up clinicSara Knapke
Division of Human Genetics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 58:85-9. 2012..In the pediatric oncology setting, minimal guidance exists for healthcare providers to determine which patients and families to refer for genetic evaluation...
- Extralobar pulmonary sequestration presenting with torsion: a case report and review of literatureWendy Chen
Department of Pediatric General and Thoracic Surgery, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
J Pediatr Surg 46:2025-8. 2011..Although radiologic findings of a systemic arterial supply to the mass may be absent, with patients presenting with this constellation of symptoms, a high index of suspicion of a sequestration should be maintained...
- Quality of life (QOL) in patients with osteosarcomaRajaram Nagarajan
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Division of Hematology Oncology, 3333 Burnet Ave, MLC 7015, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Recent Results Cancer Res 179:339-44. 2009..Other outcomes include function, disability, and body image. Currently, gaps exist in our knowledge of QOL in osteosarcoma patients and prospective studies are needed...
- Langerhans cell histiocytosis in a patient with stage 4 neuroblastoma receiving oral fenretinideMelissa Rayburg
Division of Hematology Oncology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio 45249, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 53:1111-3. 2009..We present a novel case of a child who developed an LCH bone lesion while receiving a Phase I protocol therapy with oral fenretinide/Lym-X-Sorb (4-HPR/LXS) powder for neuroblastoma...