Kasiani C Myers
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- High-dose methylprednisolone for veno-occlusive disease of the liver in pediatric hematopoietic stem cell transplantation recipientsKasiani C Myers
Division of Bone Marrow Transplantation and Immune Deficiency, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center and University of Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 19:500-3. 2013..We conclude that high-dose steroid therapy if initiated early may reverse VOD of the liver in pediatric HSCT patients, abrogating the need for defibrotide therapy with its associated toxicities and regulatory difficulties...
- Clinical and molecular pathophysiology of Shwachman-Diamond syndrome: an updateKasiani C Myers
Division of Bone Marrow Transplantation and Immune Deficiency, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, 3333 Burnet Avenue, MLC 7015, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 27:117-28, ix. 2013..This article summarizes the clinical phenotype of SDS, diagnostic and treatment approaches, and novel advances in our understanding of the molecular pathophysiology of this disease...
- Impaired immune function in children with Fanconi anaemiaKasiani C Myers
Divisions of Bone Marrow Transplant and Immune Deficiency, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital and Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Br J Haematol 154:234-40. 2011..These findings may be especially relevant in this patient population with known predisposition to DNA damage and malignancy...
- The clinical phenotype of children with Fanconi anemia caused by biallelic FANCD1/BRCA2 mutationsKasiani Myers
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 58:462-5. 2012....
- Endocrine phenotype of children and adults with Fanconi anemiaSusan R Rose
Division of Endocrinology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 59:690-6. 2012..We sought to further characterize the endocrine phenotype in children and adults with FA...
- The FA pathway counteracts oxidative stress through selective protection of antioxidant defense gene promotersWei Du
Divisions of Experimental Hematology and Cancer Biology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Blood 119:4142-51. 2012..In addition, oxidative stress-induced FANCD2 ubiquitination is required for the formation of a FA-BRG1-promoter complex. Taken together, these data identify a role for the FA pathway in cellular antioxidant defense...