Sean R Moore
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Robust circadian rhythms in organoid cultures from PERIOD2::LUCIFERASE mouse small intestineSean R Moore
Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Dis Model Mech 7:1123-30. 2014..The rhythmic and organotypic features of organoids should offer unprecedented advantages as a resource for elucidating the role of circadian rhythms in GI stem cell dynamics, epithelial homeostasis and disease. ..
- Zinc treatment ameliorates diarrhea and intestinal inflammation in undernourished ratsCamila A A de Queiroz
Laboratory of the Biology of Tissue Healing, Ontogeny and Nutrition, Department of Morphology and Institute of Biomedicine, School of Medicine, Federal University of Ceara, Rua Cel, Nunes de Melo, 1315, Fortaleza, CE, Brazil
BMC Gastroenterol 14:136. 2014..In this study, we examined whether oral zinc supplementation could improve weight, intestinal inflammation, and diarrhea in undernourished weanling rats...
- Prolonged episodes of acute diarrhea reduce growth and increase risk of persistent diarrhea in childrenSean R Moore
Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Gastroenterology 139:1156-64. 2010..Prolonged episodes of acute diarrhea (ProD; duration 7-13 days) or persistent diarrhea (PD; duration ≥14 days) are important causes of undernutrition, yet the epidemiology and nutritional impact of ProD are poorly understood...
- Update on prolonged and persistent diarrhea in childrenSean R Moore
Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, Center for Global Child Health, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Curr Opin Gastroenterol 27:19-23. 2011....
- Early childhood growth failure and the developmental origins of adult disease: do enteric infections and malnutrition increase risk for the metabolic syndrome?Mark D DeBoer
Division of Pediatric Endocrinology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, USA
Nutr Rev 70:642-53. 2012....
- Alanyl-glutamine promotes intestinal epithelial cell homeostasis in vitro and in a murine model of weanling undernutritionPriscilla M Ueno
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, OH 45229 3039, USA
Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 301:G612-22. 2011..In summary, Ala-Gln promotes intestinal epithelial homeostasis in a mouse model of malnutrition-associated enteropathy, mimicking key features of the human disease...
- Protein-energy malnutrition alters IgA responses to rotavirus vaccination and infection but does not impair vaccine efficacy in miceElizabeth A Maier
Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, OH, USA
Vaccine 32:48-53. 2013....