Sean R Moore
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Prolonged episodes of acute diarrhea reduce growth and increase risk of persistent diarrhea in childrenSean R Moore
Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Gastroenterology 139:1156-64. 2010..Prolonged episodes of acute diarrhea (ProD; duration 7-13 days) or persistent diarrhea (PD; duration ≥14 days) are important causes of undernutrition, yet the epidemiology and nutritional impact of ProD are poorly understood...
- Update on prolonged and persistent diarrhea in childrenSean R Moore
Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, Center for Global Child Health, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Curr Opin Gastroenterol 27:19-23. 2011....
- Early childhood growth failure and the developmental origins of adult disease: do enteric infections and malnutrition increase risk for the metabolic syndrome?Mark D DeBoer
Division of Pediatric Endocrinology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, USA
Nutr Rev 70:642-53. 2012....
- Alanyl-glutamine promotes intestinal epithelial cell homeostasis in vitro and in a murine model of weanling undernutritionPriscilla M Ueno
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, OH 45229 3039, USA
Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 301:G612-22. 2011..In summary, Ala-Gln promotes intestinal epithelial homeostasis in a mouse model of malnutrition-associated enteropathy, mimicking key features of the human disease...
- Protein-energy malnutrition alters IgA responses to rotavirus vaccination and infection but does not impair vaccine efficacy in miceElizabeth A Maier
Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, OH, USA
Vaccine 32:48-53. 2013....