Keith E Mandel
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Pay for performance alone cannot drive qualityKeith E Mandel
Physician Hospital Organization, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 161:650-5. 2007..To determine whether aligning design characteristics of a pay-for-performance program with objectives of an asthma improvement collaborative builds improvement capability and accelerates improvement...
- Transforming safety and effectiveness in pediatric hospital care locally and nationallyKeith E Mandel
Physician Hospital Organization, Division of Health Policy and Clinical Effectiveness, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Mail Location 7023, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Pediatr Clin North Am 56:905-18. 2009..Improving national system-level measures requires each hospital to pursue its own transformation journey while collaborating with hospitals and other organizations...
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center: transforming care for children and familiesMaria T Britto
Chronic Care Programs, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, USA
Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 32:541-8. 2006....
- Improving influenza immunisation for high-risk children and adolescentsMaria T Britto
Division of Adolescent Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229 3039, USA
Qual Saf Health Care 16:363-8. 2007..To improve influenza vaccination rates for high-risk children and adolescents...
- Diagnostic reference ranges for pediatric abdominal CTMarilyn J Goske
Department of Radiology, James M Anderson Center for Healthcare Systems Excellence, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Radiology 268:208-18. 2013....