- Bone marrow-derived stromal cells are invasive and hyperproliferative and alter transforming growth factor-α-induced pulmonary fibrosisSatish K Madala
1 Department of Pediatrics, Divisions of Pulmonary Medicine and
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 50:777-86. 2014..In summary, fibrocytes are increased in the progressive, fibrotic lesions of TGF-α-transgenic mice and activate resident fibroblasts to cause severe lung disease. ..
- Resistin-like molecule α1 (Fizz1) recruits lung dendritic cells without causing pulmonary fibrosisSatish K Madala
Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Respir Res 13:51. 2012..However, the direct role of Fizz1 produced in the pulmonary epithelium has not been determined...
- MEK-ERK pathway modulation ameliorates pulmonary fibrosis associated with epidermal growth factor receptor activationSatish K Madala
Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 46:380-8. 2012..These findings demonstrate that MEK inhibition prevents progression of established fibrosis in the TGF-α model, and provides proof of concept of targeting the MEK pathway in fibrotic lung disease...
- Dual targeting of MEK and PI3K pathways attenuates established and progressive pulmonary fibrosisSatish K Madala
Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
PLoS ONE 9:e86536. 2014....
- Rapamycin Regulates Bleomycin-Induced Lung Damage in SP-C-Deficient MiceSatish K Madala
Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Pulm Med 2011:653524. 2011..These findings indicate that novel therapeutics will be required to treat individuals with SP-C deficient ILD/IPF...