Betsy A List
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Electronic health records in an outpatient breastfeeding medicine clinicBetsy A List
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
J Hum Lact 24:58-68. 2008....
- Evidence-based recommendations for the treatment of aggression in pediatric patients with attention deficit hyperactivity disorderBetsy A List
Division of Health Policy and Clinical Effectiveness, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, MLC 5040, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Psychiatr Q 82:33-42. 2011..Additional research is needed to evaluate the efficacy of psychiatric medications on signs of aggression within the context of ADHD...
- Should breastfeeding mothers avoid allergenic foods?Betsy A List
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs 35:324-9. 2010..Nurses can use this literature summary to provide care based upon the best available research evidence...
- Guidelines for establishing a donor human milk depotSheela R Geraghty
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, OH 45229 3039, USA
J Hum Lact 26:49-52. 2010..A network of donor human milk depots is one practical way to increase the quantity of available donor human milk. This article provides guidelines and practical suggestions for establishing a donor human milk depot...
- The development of a research human milk bankSheela R Geraghty
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Division of General and Community Pediatrics, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
J Hum Lact 21:59-66. 2005..Development of more research human milk banks can potentially provide resources for multidisciplinary collaboration and advance the study of human milk and lactation...