Ellen A Lipstein
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Parents' information needs in tumor necrosis factor-α inhibitor treatment decisionsEllen A Lipstein
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 56:244-50. 2013..The aim of the study was to describe parents' experiences and the information used when making decisions about tumor necrosis factor-α inhibitor (TNFαi) treatment...
- What is known about parents' treatment decisions? A narrative review of pediatric decision makingEllen A Lipstein
Division of Adolescent Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Med Decis Making 32:246-58. 2012..With the increasing complexity of decisions in pediatric medicine, there is a growing need to understand the pediatric decision-making process...
- Systematic evidence review of newborn screening and treatment of severe combined immunodeficiencyEllen A Lipstein
Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, Mass General Hospital for Children, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Pediatrics 125:e1226-35. 2010..Severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) is a group of disorders that leads to early childhood death as a result of severe infections. Recent research has addressed potential newborn screening for SCID...
- Parents' decision-making in newborn screening: opinions, choices, and information needsEllen A Lipstein
Center for Innovation in Chronic Disease Care, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center and College of Medicine, University of Cincinati, MLC 7027, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Pediatrics 126:696-704. 2010..Our objective was to describe how parents consider disease and test characteristics when making decisions about newborn screening...
- School absenteeism, health status, and health care utilization among children with asthma: associations with parental chronic diseaseEllen A Lipstein
MassGeneral Hospital for Children, Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Pediatrics 123:e60-6. 2009....
- Impact of false-positive newborn metabolic screening results on early health care utilizationEllen A Lipstein
Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, MassGeneral Hospital for Children, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Genet Med 11:716-21. 2009..To analyze the association between false-positive newborn screening results and health care utilization...
- Household language, parent developmental concerns, and child risk for developmental disorderKatharine E Zuckerman
Department of Pediatrics, Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, MassGeneral Hospital for Children, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Mass, USA
Acad Pediatr 9:97-105. 2009..Provider elicitation of parent developmental and behavioral (DB) concerns is the foundation of DB surveillance. Language differences may affect whether providers assess parental DB concerns...
- Acceptability of testing children for tobacco-smoke exposure: a national parent surveyJonathan P Winickoff
Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, 50 Staniford St, Suite 901, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Pediatrics 127:628-34. 2011..No previous surveys have assessed whether testing children for exposure to tobacco smoke in the context of their child's primary care visit is acceptable to parents...