Diana M Lindquist
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Diffusion tensor imaging correlates with cytopathology in a rat model of neonatal hydrocephalusWeihong Yuan
Division of Pediatric Neurosurgery, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center MLC 2016, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Cerebrospinal Fluid Res 7:19. 2010..This study was designed to quantify the anisotropic diffusion properties in the brain of neonatal rats with hydrocephalus (HCP) and to investigate association between DTI measurements and cytopathology...
- Science to Practice: Is there a role for MR imaging in monitoring gene therapy response?Diana Lindquist
Imaging Research Center Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, ML 5031Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Radiology 243:611-2. 2007
- What can 31P MR spectroscopy tell us about muscle disease?Diana Lindquist
Imaging Research Center, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, ML 5031, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Radiology 247:1-2. 2008
- Long term antipsychotic treatment does not alter metabolite concentrations in rat striatum: an in vivo magnetic resonance spectroscopy studyDiana M Lindquist
Imaging Research Center, Dept of Radiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Schizophr Res 128:83-90. 2011..Only the Cho/Cr ratio showed a significant time-by-treatment effect (p=0.0285). These results are in agreement with previous studies of the striatum. However, regional and disease-specific effects remain unresolved...
- Intranasal delivery of cell-penetrating anti-NF-κB peptides (Tat-NBD) alleviates infection-sensitized hypoxic-ischemic brain injuryDianer Yang
Division of Developmental Biology, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati s Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Exp Neurol 247:447-55. 2013..Together, these results suggest a novel therapy of infection-sensitized HI brain injury in newborns...
- Lithium compartmentation in brain by 7Li MRS: effect of total lithium concentrationRichard A Komoroski
Center for Imaging Research, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH 45267 0583, USA
NMR Biomed 26:1152-7. 2013..This work supports the previous conclusion that a large fraction of Li in the brain is within the intracellular compartment...
- Effects of testosterone replacement and/or resistance exercise on the composition of megestrol acetate stimulated weight gain in elderly men: a randomized controlled trialCharles P Lambert
Nutrition, Metabolism, and Exercise Laboratory, Donald W Reynolds Center on Aging, The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and the Geriatric Research, Little Rock, Arkansas 72205, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 87:2100-6. 2002..Resistance exercise attenuated this reduction in muscle mass and when combined with T had an anabolic effect on muscle mass...
- Evidence of resilience: neuroimaging in former prisoners of warThomas Freeman
Mental Health Service, Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System, Little Rock, AR, USA
Psychiatry Res 146:59-64. 2006....
- Antipsychotic effects on N-acetyl aspartate in rat brainDiana Lindquist; Fiscal Year: 2007..Such studies will make MRS a useful tool for the determination of both drug type and dose response in patients with psychiatric illnesses. ..