Kadriye O Lewis
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Development and implementation of an online master's degree in education program for health care professionalsKadriye O Lewis
University of Cincinnati College of Education, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue MLC 2011, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039
Acad Med 80:141-6. 2005..This article presents how this program evolved and the problems, challenges, and solutions associated with the development and implementation of the program...
- The development of an electronic educational portfolio: an outline for medical education professionalsKadriye O Lewis
Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Teach Learn Med 19:139-47. 2007..We provide an outline for the development of a medical educator's portfolio, including an electronic version...
- Teaching medical professionals online: a cross-discipline experienceKadriye O Lewis
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Med Teach 32:262-4. 2010..Teaching online and cross-discipline teaching are new experiences for many instructors...
- Online master's degree in education for healthcare professionals: early outcomes of a new programRaymond C Baker
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, USA
Med Teach 29:987-9. 2007..The purpose of this survey-based, descriptive study was to describe the early outcomes of this new program...
- The pediatrics milestones: initial evidence for their use as learning road maps for residentsDaniel J Schumacher
Division of Emergency Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Acad Pediatr 13:40-7. 2013..To help accomplish this goal, this study sought to determine how pediatric residents understand, interpret, and respond to the Pediatrics Milestones...