Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Quality measures for the care of children with otitis media with effusionCarole Lannon
Center for Health Care Quality, James M Anderson Center for Health Systems Excellence, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Pediatrics 127:e1490-7. 2011..Current national efforts provide an opportunity to integrate performance measures into clinical practice and improve outcomes for children...
- The Bright Futures Training Intervention Project: implementing systems to support preventive and developmental services in practiceCarole M Lannon
Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Center for Health Care Quality, 201 Silver Cedar Ct, Suite A, Chapel Hill, NC 27514, USA
Pediatrics 122:e163-71. 2008....
- Partnerships for Quality project: closing the gap in care of children with ADHDCarole Lannon
Center for Health Care Quality, Division of Health Policy and Clinial Effectiveness, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, USA
Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 33:66-74. 2007....
- Organizational characteristics and preventive service delivery in private practices: a peek inside the "black box" of private practices caring for childrenGreg Randolph
Center for Children s Healthcare Improvement, University of North Carolina, 201 Timberhill Place, CB 7226, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7226, USA
Pediatrics 115:1704-11. 2005..The purpose of this study was to describe selected organizational characteristics and preventive service delivery features that might affect the quality of primary care for children in private practices...
- Ohio statewide quality-improvement collaborative to reduce late-onset sepsis in preterm infantsHeather C Kaplan
Perinatal Institute, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, MLC 7009, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Pediatrics 127:427-35. 2011..We hypothesized that these methods would result in a 50% reduction in nosocomial infection...
- Incorporating quality improvement into pediatric practice managementThomas K McInerny
Department of Pediatrics, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, 601 Elmwood Ave, Box 777, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Pediatrics 112:1163-5. 2003
- Closing the gap between guidelines and practice: ensuring safe and healthy beginningsCarole Lannon
North Carolina Center for Children's Healthcare Improvement, University of North Carolina, UNC CB 7226, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7226, USA
Pediatrics 114:494-6. 2004
- Otitis media, hearing loss, and language learning: controversies and current researchJoanne Roberts
FPG Child Development Institute, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599 8180, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 25:110-22. 2004....
- Structured intervention utilizing state professional societies to foster quality improvement in practiceSuzanne Lazorick
Brody School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC, 27834, USA
J Contin Educ Health Prof 28:131-9. 2008..We identified facilitators and barriers to participation in a professional society-led structured collaborative to learn QI methods and improve care...
- Practice based education to improve delivery systems for prevention in primary care: randomised trialPeter A Margolis
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, North Carolina Center for Children s Healthcare Improvement, 730 Airport Rd, Ste 104, CB 7226, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
BMJ 328:388. 2004..To examine the effectiveness of an intervention that combined continuing medical education with process improvement methods to implement "office systems" to improve the delivery of preventive care to children...
- A randomized trial of practice-based education to improve delivery systems for anticipatory guidanceMarjorie S Rosenthal
Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, Division of General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 159:456-63. 2005..In pediatric health maintenance visits, substantial recommended communication, in the form of anticipatory guidance, is not provided...
- Principles for the development and use of quality measuresElizabeth Susan Hodgson
Pediatrics 121:411-8. 2008..In addition, the American Academy of Pediatrics supports reasonable principles for the oversight and implementation of pay-for-performance programs...
- Pursuing Perfection in Pediatric TherapeuticsCarole Lannon; Fiscal Year: 2007....