Beena D Kamath
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Using improvement science to increase accuracy and reliability of gestational age documentationBeena D Kamath
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, TriHealth, Ohio 45229, USA
Am J Perinatol 29:217-24. 2012..01). GA reliability can be increased using standardized improvement science methods. Better communication of GA will enable better clinical decisions and foster population-based perinatal research...
- Clinical algorithms for the identification of sick newborns in community-based settingsBeena D Kamath-Rayne
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Acta Paediatr 101:344-51. 2012....
- Adrenal insufficiency in newborns with congenital diaphragmatic herniaBeena D Kamath
University of Colorado School of Medicine and The Children s Hospital, Aurora, CO, USA
J Pediatr 156:495-497.e1. 2010..We found that adrenal insufficiency frequently complicates the clinical course of infants with congenital diaphragmatic hernia and was associated with increased severity of illness...
- Neonatal mortality from respiratory distress syndrome: lessons for low-resource countriesBeena D Kamath
Division of Neonatology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Pediatrics 127:1139-46. 2011..This historical perspective can inform policy-makers for the prioritization of scarce resources to improve survival rates for newborns worldwide...
- Neonatal morbidity after documented fetal lung maturity in late preterm and early term infantsBeena D Kamath
Division of Neonatology and Pulmonary Biology, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, OH 45229, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 204:518.e1-8. 2011..We therefore tested the hypothesis that fetal lung maturity testing does not predict the absence of morbidity in late preterm infants...