Beena D Kamath-Rayne
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Resuscitation and Obstetrical Care to Reduce Intrapartum-Related Neonatal Deaths: A MANDATE StudyBeena D Kamath-Rayne
Perinatal Institute, Cincinnati Children s Hospital, MLC 7009, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH, 45229, USA
Matern Child Health J 19:1853-63. 2015..A lack of widespread implementation of basic neonatal resuscitation, increased facility births, and emergency obstetric care are missed opportunities to save newborn lives...
- Systems biology evaluation of cell-free amniotic fluid transcriptome of term and preterm infants to detect fetal maturityBeena D Kamath-Rayne
Perinatal Institute, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
BMC Med Genomics 8:67. 2015..Our aim was to compare AF transcriptomic profiles at different time points in pregnancy to demonstrate unique genetic signatures that would serve as potential biomarkers indicative of fetal maturation...
- Antenatal exposure to sulindac and risk of necrotizing enterocolitisBeena D Kamath-Rayne
Perinatal Institute, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH Electronic address
Am J Obstet Gynecol 212:96.e1-7. 2015..Our aim was to optimize statistical power to assess the influence of sulindac on the rare but severe outcome of necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) by performing a case-control study...
- Recurrent severe oligohydramnios and fetal pulmonary hypoplasia associated with ErbB4 mutationBeena D Kamath-Rayne
Division of Neonatology and Pulmonary Biology, Center for Molecular Fetal Therapy, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Obstet Gynecol 121:499-501. 2013....
- Subtypes of preterm birth and the risk of postneonatal deathBeena D Kamath-Rayne
Division of Neonatology and Pulmonary Biology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
J Pediatr 162:28-34.e2. 2013..To examine the differences in postneonatal death risk among 3 clinical subtypes of preterm birth: preterm premature rupture of membranes (PROM), indicated preterm birth, and spontaneous preterm labor...
- Antenatal steroids for treatment of fetal lung immaturity after 34 weeks of gestation: an evaluation of neonatal outcomesBeena D Kamath-Rayne
Neonatology and Pulmonary Biology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Maternal Fetal Medicine, University of Cincinnati School of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Obstet Gynecol 119:909-16. 2012..To estimate whether antenatal corticosteroids given after fetal lung immaturity in pregnancies at 34 weeks of gestation or more would improve neonatal outcomes and, in particular, respiratory outcomes...
- Clinical algorithms for the identification of sick newborns in community-based settingsBeena D Kamath-Rayne
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Acta Paediatr 101:344-51. 2012..Based on a comparison of relevant studies, we then identified the common, important clinical signs shown to be useful for the identification of at-risk newborns by health workers in community-based and low-resource settings...
- Amniotic fluid: the use of high-dimensional biology to understand fetal well-beingBeena D Kamath-Rayne
1Perinatal Institute, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Reprod Sci 21:6-19. 2014..Ideally, amniotic fluid biomarkers should be translated to a noninvasive test performed in maternal serum or urine. ..