John L Jefferies
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Cardiomyopathy Phenotypes and Outcomes for Children With Left Ventricular Myocardial Noncompaction: Results From the Pediatric Cardiomyopathy RegistryJohn L Jefferies
Heart Institute, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio Electronic address
J Card Fail 21:877-84. 2015..The LVNC phenotype may occur in isolation or with other cardiomyopathy phenotypes. Prognosis is incompletely characterized in children...
- Prevalence and distribution of late gadolinium enhancement in a large population of patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy: effect of age and left ventricular systolic functionKan N Hor
Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, OH, USA
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 15:107. 2013..We sought to establish i) prevalence and distribution of LGE in a large DMD population and ii) relationship among LGE, age, LVEF by CMR and current living status...
- Barth syndromeJohn L Jefferies
Heart Institute, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Am J Med Genet C Semin Med Genet 163:198-205. 2013..Herein, we will provide a current review of the genetic and molecular basis of BTHS, the clinical features and management of BTHS, and potential future directions for therapeutic strategies...
- Targeted enrichment beyond the consensus coding DNA sequence exome reveals exons with higher variant densitiesMatthew N Bainbridge
Human Genome Sequencing Center, Baylor College of Medicine, One Baylor Plaza, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Genome Biol 12:R68. 2011..The number of variants per base pair (variant density) and our ability to interrogate regions outside of the CCDS regions is consequently less well understood...
- Cardiorenal [corrected] syndrome: an emerging problem in pediatric critical careJohn Lynn Jefferies
The Heart Institute, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 3333 Burnet Avenue, MLC 2003, Cincinnati, OH 45243, USA
Pediatr Nephrol 28:855-62. 2013..Herein, we briefly report on the adult literature and summarize the current pediatric experience...
- Mechanical circulatory support in children: bridge to transplant versus recoveryJohn L Jefferies
The Heart Institute, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, MLC 2003, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Curr Heart Fail Rep 9:236-43. 2012..Herein, we will review existing approaches as well describe future potential MCS options...
- Effects of steroids and angiotensin converting enzyme inhibition on circumferential strain in boys with Duchenne muscular dystrophy: a cross-sectional and longitudinal study utilizing cardiovascular magnetic resonanceKan N Hor
The Heart Institute, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 13:60. 2011....
- Prevalence, predictors, and outcomes of cardiorenal syndrome in children with dilated cardiomyopathy: a report from the Pediatric Cardiomyopathy RegistryAhmad Kaddourah
Center for Acute Care Nephrology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Pediatr Nephrol 30:2177-88. 2015..The association of cardiorenal syndrome (CRS) with mortality in children with dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) is unknown...