Holly M Ippisch
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Reversibility of cardiac abnormalities in morbidly obese adolescentsHolly M Ippisch
Division of Cardiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital, Medical Center and Department of Pediatrics, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 51:1342-8. 2008..The purpose of this study was to evaluate changes in cardiac geometry, systolic and diastolic function before and after weight loss in morbidly obese adolescents...
- Anomalous origin of the right coronary artery from the left ventricleHolly M Ippisch
The Heart Institute, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
J Am Soc Echocardiogr 23:222.e1-2. 2010..Echocardiography and cardiac catheterization showed an anomalous origin of the patient's right coronary artery from his left ventricle, just inferior to his aortic valve annulus...
- Cardiovascular impact of the pediatric obesity epidemic: higher left ventricular mass is related to higher body mass indexDavid I Crowley
Division of Cardiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
J Pediatr 158:709-714.e1. 2011..To compare secular changes in body mass index (BMI) and left ventricular mass (LVM) in today's children versus children of a generation earlier...
- The impact of evolving hand-carried echocardiographic technology on outpatient physical examination accuracy in pediatric cardiologyHolly M Ippisch
Division of Cardiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA Holly Ippisch cchmc org
Congenit Heart Dis 2:170-8. 2007..Cardiac auscultory skills are declining. Hand-carried ultrasound (HCU) has been proposed as a method to enhance diagnostic accuracy of the physical examination (PE). However, features of HCU devices are varied...
- Implementation of an objective testing system in noninvasive cardiac imaging for evaluation of pediatric cardiology fellowsMinghua Hao
Division of Cardiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
J Am Soc Echocardiogr 20:1211-8. 2007..Current evaluation of pediatric cardiology fellow performance is subjective and qualitative. More objective tools are recommended by credentialing boards and may provide more effective evaluation and education...