R A Gruppo
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Comparative effectiveness of full-length and B-domain deleted factor VIII for prophylaxis--a meta-analysisR A Gruppo
The Division of Hematology Oncology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Haemophilia 9:251-60. 2003..Several biochemical differences between BDD-rFVIII and FL-FVIII may underlie the observed disparities in bleeding incidence and half-life. This meta-analysis should be confirmed by further studies...
- Assessment of individual dose utilization vs. physician prescribing recommendations for recombinant activated factor VII (rFVIIa) in paediatric and adult patients with congenital haemophilia and alloantibody inhibitors (CHwI): the Dosing Observational StuR A Gruppo
Cincinnati Children s Hospital, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Haemophilia 19:524-32. 2013..7 vs. 441.6). For children and adults, both initial and additional doses administered for bleeds were higher than prescribed. Children received higher total doses per bleed due to an increased number of infusions per bleed...
- Increased breakthrough bleeding during prophylaxis with B-domain deleted factor VIII--a robust meta-analytic findingR A Gruppo
Division of Hematology Oncology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Haemophilia 10:449-51. 2004..Exposure to BDD-rFVIII remained an independent predictor of bleeding, regardless of patient age at start or mean age during prophylaxis. These analyses further support the robustness of our meta-analysis and its conclusions...
- Protein C deficiency resulting from possible double heterozygosity and its response to danazolR A Gruppo
Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229
Blood 71:370-4. 1988..A 14-day trial of danazol in the proband resulted in a rise in the PC antigen concentration from 66% to 98% but no change in PC anticoagulant function...
- Alternative methods for anticoagulation monitoring in pediatric patients with applicability to a patient with severe hemophilia A and circulating inhibitorJ L McNamara
Division of Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery, Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229 3039, USA
J Extra Corpor Technol 33:239-42. 2001..The use of the combination of three distinct monitoring assays for this patient allowed the surgical team an added level of confidence that appropriate anticoagulation had been maintained...
- Clinical evaluation of an advanced category antihaemophilic factor prepared using a plasma/albumin-free method: pharmacokinetics, efficacy, and safety in previously treated patients with haemophilia AM D Tarantino
Comprehensive Bleeding Disorders Center, Peoria, IL 61614, USA
Haemophilia 10:428-37. 2004..0 BU) after 26 exposure days. These data demonstrate that rAHF-PFM is bioequivalent to R-FVIII, and suggest that rAHF-PFM is efficacious and safe, without increased immunogenicity, for the treatment of haemophilia A...
- Meta-analytic evidence of increased breakthrough bleeding during prophylaxis with B-domain deleted factor VIIIR A Gruppo
Haemophilia 10:747-50. 2004....