JACQUELINE M GRUPP-PHELAN
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Depression in mothers of children presenting for emergency and primary care: impact on mothers' perceptions of caring for their childrenJacqueline Grupp-Phelan
Divisions of Emergency Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45213, USA
Ambul Pediatr 3:142-6. 2003..However, little is known about the prevalence of depression among mothers of children presenting for emergency health care and how maternal depression affects a mother's perception of how difficult it is to care for her children...
- Mental health problems in children and caregivers in the emergency department settingJacqueline Grupp-Phelan
Division of Emergency Medicine, Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45213, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 28:16-21. 2007..As such, we set out to assess the frequency of mental health concerns and associated risk factors in children presenting for care in a pediatric ED...
- Referral and resource use patterns for psychiatric-related visits to pediatric emergency departmentsJacqueline Grupp-Phelan
Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45213, USA
Pediatr Emerg Care 25:217-20. 2009..To describe the patterns of referral and use of resources for patients with psychiatric-related visits presenting to pediatric emergency departments (EDs) in a pediatric research network...
- Referral to the emergency department by a primary care provider predicts severity of illnessAndrea S Rinderknecht
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Division of Emergency Medicine, 3333 Burnet Ave, ML 2008, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Pediatrics 126:917-24. 2010....
- Screening Services in the Pediatric Emergency DepartmentJacqueline Grupp Phelan; Fiscal Year: 2007..Utilizing information about risk factors from study one, and information from the literature, this study will examine screening strategies for children who present to the ED with mental illness. ..