Bryan H Goldstein
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Percutaneous balloon-expandable covered stent implantation for treatment of traumatic aortic injury in children and adolescentsBryan H Goldstein
The Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Am J Cardiol 110:1541-5. 2012..In conclusion, balloon-expandable covered-stent implantation for treatment of pediatric TAI after blunt trauma is generally safe and effective. Availability of this equipment may alter the standard approach to treatment of pediatric TAI...
- Hydrogel expandable coils for vascular occlusion in congenital cardiovascular disease: a single center experienceBryan H Goldstein
Department of Pediatrics, C S Mott Children s Hospital, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Congenit Heart Dis 7:212-8. 2012..The objective of this study is to evaluate the safety and feasibility of the AZUR hydrogel-polymer coated platinum coil (hydrocoil) for vascular occlusion in patients with congenital cardiovascular disease (CCVD)...
- Impact of vitamin C on endothelial function and exercise capacity in patients with a Fontan circulationBryan H Goldstein
Division of Cardiology, Department of Pediatrics, C S Mott Children s Hospital, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Congenit Heart Dis 7:226-34. 2012..To evaluate the impact of antioxidant therapy on functional health status in Fontan-palliated patients. Design. Prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial...
- Use of a pressure guidewire in fetal cardiac intervention for critical aortic stenosisBryan H Goldstein
Division of Cardiology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Pediatrics 128:e716-9. 2011..Given the realized and potential benefits associated with this technique, use of a pressure guidewire may become standard of care for all fetal cardiac interventions...
- Usefulness of peripheral vascular function to predict functional health status in patients with Fontan circulationBryan H Goldstein
Division of Cardiology, Department of Pediatrics, C S Mott Children s Hospital, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, USA
Am J Cardiol 108:428-34. 2011..Vasodilator function appears to correlate with exercise performance...
- Relation of systemic venous return, pulmonary vascular resistance, and diastolic dysfunction to exercise capacity in patients with single ventricle receiving fontan palliationBryan H Goldstein
Division of Cardiology, C S Mott Children s Hospital, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Am J Cardiol 105:1169-75. 2010..Diastolic dysfunction and relatively excessive peak exercise pulmonary vascular resistance might be more important factors in Fontan exercise limitation...
- Oral budesonide treatment for protein-losing enteropathy in Fontan-palliated patientsKurt R Schumacher
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, CS Mott Children s Hospital, University of Michigan, 1500 E Medical Center Drive, L1242 Women s, SPC 5204, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Pediatr Cardiol 32:966-71. 2011..However, budesonide therapy may not alter the long-term outcome for patients with advanced PLE...
- Use of a pressure guidewire to assess pulmonary artery band adequacy in the hybrid stage I procedure for high-risk neonates with hypoplastic left heart syndrome and variantsJeffrey D Zampi
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich, USA
Congenit Heart Dis 8:149-58. 2013..Our objective was to describe our use of a pressure guidewire during the hybrid stage I procedure to assess quantitatively pulmonary artery band adequacy...
- Non-cameral coronary artery fistulae after pediatric cardiac transplantation: a multicenter studyKiona Y Allen
Department of Pediatrics, Children s Memorial Hospital, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois60637, USA
J Heart Lung Transplant 31:744-9. 2012..We studied the incidence, anatomic distribution, and natural history of non-cameral CAFs (NC-CAFs) in a multicenter pediatric population...