SHEELA RATH GERAGHTY
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Trends in breastfeeding: it is not only at the breast anymoreSheela R Geraghty
Center for Breastfeeding Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Matern Child Nutr 9:180-7. 2013..It is now time to develop appropriate ways to characterise the production and consumption of breast milk more accurately and investigate whether these behaviours have consequences for the health of mothers and infants...
- Predictors of breastmilk expression by 1 month postpartum and influence on breastmilk feeding durationSheela Geraghty
Center for Breastfeeding Medicine, Perinatal Institute, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45233, USA
Breastfeed Med 7:112-7. 2012..This study was designed to determine which factors characterize mothers who expressed their milk by the end of 4 weeks postpartum as well as the duration for which they continued any breastmilk feeding...
- Breast milk feeding rates of mothers of multiples compared to mothers of singletonsSheela R Geraghty
Division of General and Community Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Ambul Pediatr 4:226-31. 2004..The objectives of this study were to determine and compare the rates of breast milk feeding of mothers of multiples and mothers of singletons...
- Human milk pumping rates of mothers of singletons and mothers of multiplesSheela R Geraghty
Division of General and Community Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, and Department of Environmental Health, University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Ohio 45229, USA
J Hum Lact 21:413-20. 2005..More research is needed to better understand why mothers choose pumping over direct human milk feedings and to evaluate the health outcomes associated with this practice...
- The breastfeeding mother and the pediatricianSheela R Geraghty
Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
J Hum Lact 24:335-9. 2008..The purpose of this article is to provide practical suggestions to outpatient-based pediatric health care providers when assisting the breastfeeding dyad...