Tanya E Froehlich
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Interactive effects of a DRD4 polymorphism, lead, and sex on executive functions in childrenTanya E Froehlich
Department of Pediatrics, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Biol Psychiatry 62:243-9. 2007..Prior studies have examined independent effects of a dopamine receptor D4 polymorphism (DRD4-7) and lead exposure on executive functions but not their interaction or the role of sex as a modifier of their effects...
- Prevalence, recognition, and treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in a national sample of US childrenTanya E Froehlich
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 161:857-64. 2007..To determine the US national prevalence of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and whether prevalence, recognition, and treatment vary by socioeconomic group...
- Association of tobacco and lead exposures with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderTanya E Froehlich
Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Pediatrics 124:e1054-63. 2009....
- Update on environmental risk factors for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderTanya E Froehlich
Cincinnati Children s Hospital, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Curr Psychiatry Rep 13:333-44. 2011..An improved understanding of the role that environmental factors play in ADHD etiology is critical to future ADHD prevention efforts...
- Pharmacogenetic predictors of methylphenidate dose-response in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderTanya E Froehlich
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 50:1129-1139.e2. 2011..This study examined the role of four catecholamine-related candidate genes in moderating methylphenidate (MPH) dose-response...
- Progress and promise of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder pharmacogeneticsTanya E Froehlich
Division of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
CNS Drugs 24:99-117. 2010....
- Characteristics of successful recruitment in prospective pediatric pharmacogenetic studiesShannon N Saldana
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Clin Ther 33:2072-81. 2011..There is a need to explore feasible means of accruing an appropriate study cohort to help fill the knowledge gap between pharmacogenetic contributions to drug response and clinical application in the pediatric population...
- Assessing children with ADHD in primary care settingsJoshua M Langberg
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Division of Behavioral Medicine and Clinical Psychology, 3333 Burnet Ave, MLC 10006, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Expert Rev Neurother 8:627-41. 2008..ADHD assessment methods and tools, the process of assessing for comorbid conditions and making differential diagnosis, and when to make a referral to specialists are reviewed...
- Association of environmental toxicants and conduct disorder in U.S. children: NHANES 2001-2004Joseph M Braun
Department of Epidemiology, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7435, USA
Environ Health Perspect 116:956-62. 2008..The purpose of this study was to examine the association of tobacco smoke and environmental lead exposure with conduct disorder (CD)...