Bridget K Fredstrom
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Electronic and school-based victimization: unique contexts for adjustment difficulties during adolescenceBridget K Fredstrom
Department of Psychology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, 45229, USA
J Youth Adolesc 40:405-15. 2011..The findings suggest that it is important to distinguish between victimization contexts and specific adjustment outcomes as school and health officials continue to battle the effects of peer victimization...
- Brief report: how anxiously withdrawn preadolescents think about friendshipBridget K Fredstrom
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Division of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
J Adolesc 35:451-4. 2012..The findings suggest that social cognitive assessments of friendship may be useful in understanding the friendship successes and difficulties of anxiously withdrawn preadolescents...
- Do provocateurs' emotion displays influence children's social goals and problem solving?Elizabeth A Lemerise
Department of Psychology, Western Kentucky University, 1906 College Heights Boulevard, 21030, Bowling Green, KY 42101 1030, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 34:559-71. 2006..Results are discussed in relation to Lemerise and Arsenio's (2000) model of emotion and social information processing...
- Using self- and parent-reports to test the association between peer victimization and internalizing symptoms in verbally fluent adolescents with ASDRyan E Adams
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, MLC 4002, Cincinnati, OH, 45229, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 44:861-72. 2014..Discussion focuses on the importance of considering adolescent-reports of negative peer experience, such as peer victimization, rather than relying exclusively on parent reports. ..
- National trends in psychotropic medication use in young children: 1994-2009Vilawan Chirdkiatgumchai
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, Mail Location 4002, Cincinnati, OH 45229
Pediatrics 132:615-23. 2013..To examine recent national trends in psychotropic use for very young children at US outpatient medical visits...
- The influence of provocateurs' emotion displays on the social information processing of children varying in social adjustment and ageElizabeth A Lemerise
Department of Psychology, Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY 42101, USA
J Exp Child Psychol 90:344-66. 2005..Results revealed both developmental and social adjustment differences in SIP. In addition, provocateurs' emotion displays and asking versus not asking about those displays influenced multiple aspects of SIP...