Deborah A Elder
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- β-cell dysfunction in adolescents and adults with newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes mellitusDeborah A Elder
Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
J Pediatr 160:904-10. 2012..To compare β-cell function in adolescents and adults with newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes (T2DM)...
- Beta-cell function, insulin sensitivity, and glucose tolerance in obese diabetic and nondiabetic adolescents and young adultsDeborah A Elder
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Endocrinology, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 91:185-91. 2006..Type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) is estimated to account for 10-45% of incident pediatric diabetes cases...
- Glucose tolerance, insulin secretion, and insulin sensitivity in children and adolescents with cystic fibrosis and no prior history of diabetesDeborah A Elder
Division of Endocrinology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229 3039, USA
J Pediatr 151:653-8. 2007..To determine the prevalence of abnormalities of glucose metabolism in pediatric outpatients with cystic fibrosis (CF)...
- Abnormalities in glucose tolerance are common in children with fanconi anemia and associated with impaired insulin secretionDeborah A Elder
Division of Endocrinology, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, MLC 7012, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 51:256-60. 2008..To determine prevalence of abnormal glucose metabolism in Fanconi Anemia (FA)...
- Impaired beta-cell sensitivity to glucose and maximal insulin secretory capacity in adolescents with type 2 diabetesDeborah A Elder
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Endocrinology, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Pediatr Diabetes 11:314-21. 2010..In adolescents with T2DM, there is some evidence that beta-cell dysfunction may be less severe. Our objective was to determine beta-cell sensitivity to glucose and maximal insulin secretory capacity (AIR(max)) in teenagers with T2DM...
- A case of macroprolactinoma and elevated insulin-like growth factor-I in a young boyOri Eyal
Divisions of Pediatric Endocrinology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Acta Paediatr 94:1852-4. 2005..Cabergoline treatment was initiated and was well tolerated. Therapy successfully reduced PRL levels, normalized IGF-I levels, and reduced tumor size...
- Kyphosis in a Turner syndrome populationDeborah A Elder
Division of Endocrinology, Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Pediatrics 109:e93. 2002..The purpose of this study was to determine the prevalence of kyphosis in a Turner syndrome (TS) population...
- Beta cell Function in adolescents with Type 2 DiabetesDEBORAH ELDER; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..