Esi Morgan Dewitt
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Development of six PROMIS pediatrics proxy-report item banksDebra E Irwin
Department of Epidemiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Health Qual Life Outcomes 10:22. 2012....
- Construction of the eight-item patient-reported outcomes measurement information system pediatric physical function scales: built using item response theoryEsi Morgan Dewitt
Department of Pediatrics, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
J Clin Epidemiol 64:794-804. 2011..To create self-report physical function (PF) measures for children using modern psychometric methods for item analysis as part of patient-reported outcomes measurement information system (PROMIS)...
- PROMIS® Parent Proxy Report Scales: an item response theory analysis of the parent proxy report item banksJames W Varni
Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine, Texas A and M University, 3137 TAMU, College Station, TX 77843 3137, USA
Qual Life Res 21:1223-40. 2012....
- PROMIS Pediatric Anger Scale: an item response theory analysisDebra E Irwin
Department of Epidemiology, CB 7295, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Qual Life Res 21:697-706. 2012..The objective of the present study was to report on the psychometric properties of the PROMIS Pediatric Anger Scale...
- PROMIS Pediatric Pain Interference Scale: an item response theory analysis of the pediatric pain item bankJames W Varni
Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine, Department of Landscape Architecture and Urban Planning, College of Architecture, Texas A and M University, 3137 TAMU, College Station, Texas 77843 3137, USA
J Pain 11:1109-19. 2010..A simulated CAT was computed that provides the most information at 5 possible score locations (30, 40, 50, 60, and 70 on the T-score metric)...
- Measuring process of arthritis care: a proposed set of quality measures for the process of care in juvenile idiopathic arthritisDaniel J Lovell
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 63:10-6. 2011..The objective of this effort was to establish a set of QMs for the assessment of the process of care in juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA)...
- Use of patient-reported outcomes in randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trialsMichaela A Dinan
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC, USA
Med Care 49:415-9. 2011....