Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- The impact of insurance instability on children's access, utilization, and satisfaction with health careAmy Cassedy
Center for Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229 3039, USA
Ambul Pediatr 8:321-8. 2008..We describe instability of health insurance coverage for children aged 2 to 17 years and relate insurance instability to access, utilization and satisfaction...
- Intestinal parasite screening in internationally adopted children: importance of multiple stool specimensMary Allen Staat
Division of Infectious Diseases, MLC 7013, International Adoption Center, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, ML 7036, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Pediatrics 128:e613-22. 2011....
- The impact of parental job loss on children's health insurance coverageGerry L Fairbrother
University of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 29:1343-9. 2010..Much more effort is needed to quickly enroll children in public health insurance programs when their parents suffer a job loss...
- High costs of influenza: Direct medical costs of influenza disease in young childrenGerry Fairbrother
Health Policy and Clinical Effectiveness, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229, United States
Vaccine 28:4913-9. 2010..The mean medical cost per ED visit was $512, with annual ED cost burden estimated at $62 to $279 million. Implementation of the current vaccination policies will likely reduce the cost burden...
- External validity of the pediatric cardiac quality of life inventoryBradley S Marino
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Cardiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 3333 Burnet Avenue, MLC 2003, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Qual Life Res 20:205-14. 2011..The purpose of this study was to demonstrate the external validity of PCQLI scores...