Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Internal psychometric properties of the Children with Special Health Care Needs ScreenerAdam C Carle
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Health Policy and Clinical Effectiveness, Cincinnati Children s Hospital and Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Acad Pediatr 11:128-35. 2011..This leaves unclear whether CSHCN Screener-based estimates reliably identify CSHCN. We used classical and modern test theory to establish the CSHCN Screener's internal psychometric properties...
- Mitigating systematic measurement error in comparative effectiveness research in heterogeneous populationsAdam C Carle
Division of Health Policy and Clinical Effectiveness, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati Medical School, Cincinnati, OH 45226, USA
Med Care 48:S68-74. 2010..Without establishing equivalent measurement, the field cannot comparatively evaluate what works best for whom, draw strong conclusions about disparate outcomes, and support evidence-based practice and policy...
- The impact of parental job loss on children's health insurance coverageGerry L Fairbrother
University of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 29:1343-9. 2010..Much more effort is needed to quickly enroll children in public health insurance programs when their parents suffer a job loss...
- Interaction between tacrolimus and intravenous nicardipine in the treatment of post-kidney transplant hypertension at pediatric hospitalsDavid K Hooper
Division of Nephrology and Hypertension, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, James M Anderson Center for Health Systems Excellence, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Pediatr Transplant 15:88-95. 2011..In multivariate analysis, only CIVN significantly predicted AEI (AOR 2.8, 95% CI 1.29-6.04). Thus, until clinical studies to fully characterize this interaction are completed, CIVN should be used with caution in TAC-treated individuals...
- Assessing Measurement Bias Impact on Health Disparities Across Race and EthnicityADAM CARLE; Fiscal Year: 2009....