Terri L Byczkowski
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Family experiences with outpatient care: do adolescents and parents have the same perceptions?Terri L Byczkowski
Division of Emergency Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
J Adolesc Health 47:92-8. 2010..This study was to explore and compare the experiences of care between parents and adolescents in a primary care setting...
- Variation in use of Internet-based patient portals by parents of children with chronic diseaseTerri L Byczkowski
Division of Emergency Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 165:405-11. 2011..To assess the use of Internet-based portals among families of children with chronic diseases and to describe characteristics of portal registrants and users...
- Impact of a nurse practitioner-assisted preoperative assessment program on qualityAnna M Varughese
Department of Anesthesiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Paediatr Anaesth 16:723-33. 2006..Our study sought to evaluate the quality of the NPAPE program...
- Improving access to pediatric subspecialty care: initial failures and lessons learnedMaria T Britto
Division of Adolescent Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Qual Manag Health Care 17:320-9. 2008..We then sought to describe the reasons for the initial failure of these strategies...
- The association of emergency department crowding and time to antibiotics in febrile neonatesStephanie Spellman Kennebeck
Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, OH, USA
Acad Emerg Med 18:1380-5. 2011..The objective was to assess the relationship between emergency department (ED) crowding and timeliness of antibiotic administration to neonates presenting with fever in a pediatric ED...
- Perceptions of value of routine care among patients with cystic fibrosis and their familiesTerri L Byczkowski
Division of Health Policy and Clinical Effectiveness, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229 3039, USA
Pediatr Pulmonol 37:210-6. 2004....
- Overestimation of impairment-related asthma control by adolescentsMaria T Britto
Center for Innovation in Chronic Disease Care, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
J Pediatr 158:1028-1030.e1. 2011..8%). Providers should ask detailed, structured questions to get the most comprehensive picture of a patient's impairment-related control so they can ultimately improve disease outcomes...
- End-of-life care for the dying child: what matters most to parentsNorbert J Weidner
Division of Clinical Anesthesia and Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
J Palliat Care 27:279-86. 2011..To identify and define the dimensions of pediatric end-of-life (EOL) care that are important to parents...
- Financial impact of failing to prevent surgical site infectionsKaren W Sparling
The Divisions of Pediatric and Thoracic Surgery, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Qual Manag Health Care 16:219-25. 2007..Despite advances in infection-control practices, surgical site infections (SSIs) remain a substantial cause of morbidity, mortality, and increased costs among hospitalized patients...