Denise M Adams
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Other vascular tumorsDenise M Adams
Cancer and Blood Disease Institute, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio Hemangioma and Vascular Malformation Center, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnett Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45229 Electronic address
Semin Pediatr Surg 23:173-7. 2014..These tumors are treated with multimodality therapy and therefore need the guidance of an interdisciplinary team for best care. ..
- Cervicofacial vascular anomalies. I. Hemangiomas and other benign vascular tumorsDenise M Adams
Division of Hematology Oncology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Semin Pediatr Surg 15:124-32. 2006..This article presents an overview of hemangiomas and other vascular tumors, highlighting cervicofacial lesions and describing critical and underappreciated clinical presentations...
- Phase 1 trial of O6-benzylguanine and BCNU in children with CNS tumors: a Children's Oncology Group studyDenise M Adams
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 50:549-53. 2008....
- The role of the hematologist/oncologist in the care of patients with vascular anomaliesDenise M Adams
Division of Hematology Oncology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, MLC 7015, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Pediatr Clin North Am 55:339-55, viii. 2008..They provide the clinical and medical skills needed to diagnose, treat, and manage these patients. Hematologist/oncologists also provide support for clinical trials and drug development to further treatment options for these patients...
- Special considerations in vascular anomalies: hematologic managementDenise M Adams
Division of Hematology Oncology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Clin Plast Surg 38:153-60. 2011..These patients can have complicated coagulopathies and need medical therapy. This article emphasizes the hematologic complications and management of these patients...
- Sirolimus for the treatment of complicated vascular anomalies in childrenAdrienne M Hammill
Hemangioma and Vascular Malformation Center, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 57:1018-24. 2011..Vascular tumors such as kaposiform hemangioendotheliomas (KHE) and complicated vascular malformations have proven particularly difficult to treat...
- Spectrum of hepatic hemangiomas: management and outcomeBelinda Dickie
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45236, USA
J Pediatr Surg 44:125-33. 2009..Infants with multiple cutaneous hemangiomas often present with hepatic hemangiomas. They can follow a benign clinical course or require complex management. We reviewed our experience in the management of hepatic hemangiomas...
- Prenatal diagnosis and postnatal follow-up of rapidly involuting congenital hemangioma (RICH)Michael F Fadell
Department of Radiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Pediatr Radiol 41:1057-60. 2011..Pre- and postnatal imaging, as well as clinical follow-up, demonstrate the rapid regression of both the intracranial and cutaneous portions of this lesion during the first year of life...
- Kasabach-merritt phenomenon: a retrospective study of treatment with vincristineCamille Haisley-Royster
Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 24:459-62. 2002..The syndrome develops in infancy and is associated with a high morbidity and mortality rate. The purpose of this study was to assess the effectiveness of vincristine in the treatment of KMP...